Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Darkfire1408

Replacement for Deep Jungle

As Square was unable to acquire the rights for Tarzan after KH1, what property do you think would work best as a replacement for the world if they made a full remake of the series?

Personally, I think Jungle Book would be appropriate, as it's a similar world aesthetically, and they almost implemented it in the past. The main issue would be the plot point of Sora and Donald's reconciliation after their argument. You can't have the same setup for friends in your heart very easily, because there wouldn't be a language barrier.

Anyways, what do you guys think? Assuming they can acquire the rights to any Disney property but Tarzan, what world could they replace Deep Jungle with?

I personally wouldn't want a remake of the series but I would enjoy a Jungle Book World. It would be a great successor to Deep Jungle and they could improve on the jungle mechanics that weren't so great in KH1. I wasn't a huge fan of the vine swinging, maybe now they can fix it?

Yeah, back in 2002 though, the vine swinging was top of the line. Did kind of feel like a pointless edition though. Maybe if you fought heartless on the vines it would have been more interesting. Could definitely see a Powerwild battle with King Louie though.