Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

For online services anyway

But the September update is probably just going to drop the remainder of the Dark Road story in offline mode and that'll be it since the team will be working on new things.

okay, im struggling with the Demon Tide in KHDR.. its the last one and im desperate to beat it.

had i know the game was ending sooner, i would have poured more money into it LMFAO

but seriously, I need help :((

yeah me too. though it's probably impossible for me to defeat it considering my extremely low level lol

first, that thing is darn FAST. fast-tapping fingers are essential. hmm....its weaknesses are light and wind-based attacks. equip all kinds of cure cards, since the demon tide reloads its attacks lightning fast. so far, i haven't seen any resistance to certain elements or anything, which is good. accessories...well, i don't really know, 'cause i can't tell if they change anything lol. maybe some radiant belts and defense-up gear? i think what's most essential is fast fingers and high level, really. 

YX only uses the card combinations so fast, so faster typing won't do as good; especially if it means not taking time to use the cards better for more helpful combos that that advantages of card abilities and sub-abilities like curing, which should take priority in that fight (even sacrificing powerful attacks at times).

yeah that's true. but what i do is pause right when the new cards pop up to make time to decide my next move, then I unpause and type them as fast as possible. so i guess if someone isn't doing that then fast-typing wouldn't be very beneficial.