Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

Questionable business practices and companies go hand in hand lmao. 2022 also didn't have that much big-name flagship releases, with stuff like Crisis Core being at the end of the year.

We've also moved past the games taking too long era of SE by a few years now, the mid 2010s was them getting shit together and restructuring after getting FF14 into shape

Nomura didn't know he would be director but he was still working on the project before that was announced, still pepega but he was still on the project as producing

Okay, you said last year so I was assuming 2022

Well that kinda goes with what I'm saying- if it wasn't for FF, they wouldn't be bankrupt or out of business but they'd be way worse off. Personally I think the guaranteed financial success of KH anything FF7 and 14, plus DQ to me it feels like they've become complacent- they don't really care about quality sometimes because why? People will buy .

People can say whatever they want about KH3 and Remakes plots, but not only did they sell well, they still do.

Their two top earning titles, FF14 and 11 can't last forever- I kinda worry about their future in the next 6-10 years

The money loss ebs and flows- they lost money on 15, but 14 made it back, but they canceled a mobile game they hyped, but Crisis Core remake, but they wanna invest in the metaverse

Yes the company has reported losses, but to even suggest they are on any sort of decline when they have several flagship releases this year

Is asinine

Saying they have been declining in financials since FF15 is just outright wrong lol

Like I think SE can be a shit as firetruck company, ie, all of their NFT stuff and the monetisation of their merchandise and Gacha games. But they still put out good games, that do well, and that's where their financials come from

The lmaos and shit are unnecessary

We're just literally discussing what's going on with Square

tbh I dont care too much about the NFT stuff, even tho a lot of people despise it and the profitable outcome for them have long pass (so Im just kinda lookign at the CEO like what... purpose)

But I remember watching documentaries about FF15 and the disaster that came out about it (like Snakeskin said, whole thing with Versus), and one of their new years letters even talking about the lost in profits from it

If they're having a steady incline in profit, yeah, that loss is a drop in the bucket. But what I'm saying is, hopefully we don't have another 15 on hand with any projects going on, especially with KH

it'd be nothing short of depressing if Square didn't Iearn their Iesson

the onIy siIver Iining of 15 is that it soId extremeIy weII

outside of that um.