Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

Still stuck on demon tide... what cards should I use and what stack numbers do each need to have to be effective? I’ve seen people clear with really weak cards but I keep getting killed by two back to back attacks so I think the game is lagging for me. I tried finding videos and only one showed player going three times then enemy going once but it’s reverse for me I go once for every two to three enemy moves.

image0.png

I beat Ringmaster awhile ago only thing I’m missing in the monster journal is the demon tide. I got to about 3/4 hp gone before he double attacked me so I dunno if I need more stacked cards or something.

nah, it sounds like you're on the right track dishing out damage, and sometimes thems just be the breaks... eventually you should be able to get the rng luck for those perfectly timed heals to save you from getting KO'd

Oh

You didn't beat it the first time to unlock its passives.

Interestingly enough, the tower adds awards card draw tickets on top of the ones we get from Mission Boards, which has some that give jewels in the monthly tab.