Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

they could build a pseudo gacha system using some new in game currency that you collect now instead of paying for it. or even build it into the game like you said and have em drop while playing

One month for the final part of Dark Road to be finally uploaded. They better don't come out at the last second with another delay, and this long waiting better be worth it. 

From the Famitsu interview, I think it's just the two flash animators working on the event scenes now.

And it seems the long delays have been partly due to the team's initial decision to strip back the story to focus on the basics of Xehanort's story for the offline version and cut out planned stories about the other classmates and upperclassmen , but then at some point deciding to add some of the plot points back in, giving the animators a lot more to do, I guess.

Anyway, I am pretty optimistic about the update when it does come, which I really hope will be August, though wouldn't bet against one more delay to September. I'm glad that it won't just be rushing to the end of the story and from what we've seen it should bring the feels.

Edited by Cloaked schemer
Removing redundant spaces

We are just days before we finally reach August. Anyone has an idea at which day we will have Dark Road's update?

After making us wait for so long, I want the update to be uploaded at the beginning of the month. 

i always expect the latest possible time frame when they give us release windows only

means they aren't entirely sure if they can make deadlines

but i can always hope for earlier lol