Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

Do you ever think about how Hodur and Baldr were so dedicated to their sides of Light and Darkness through the indoctrination they faced in Scala, Hodur was willing to interfere with the World Order in order to eliminate Maleficent and get rid of the Worlds’, personal, natural darkness just so their wasn’t any in the first place.

And how they were so dedicated to their beliefs they tried killing each other in the weird pocket dimension that was Xehanort’s Heart?

its a shame new players of DR wont ever know what it was like for tons of players to get up early in the morning for 10mins to speed run 100 tower floors in hopes of being in the top 10 fastest

Hey all I'm reaching out with a shot in the dark but my iPad is acting up and I need to factory reset and reinstall it so I've been moving all my apps to my android phone. Is there a way I can move my KHux save data to my phone from ipad

11 hours ago, Noleen#7811 said:

android to ios is probably impossible

this old tutorial exists though, maybe worth a read

this old tutorial exists though, maybe worth a read

This is definitely worth a shot, backup the files and drop it back on your iPad after your Factory Reset it. Although you may not be able to bring it over to android, it definitely beats having to reset entirely.