Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

Xehanort technically created the concept of nobodies

also xehanort actually created the enitre heirarchy of nobodies

it could be the nobody sigil is actually something xemnas himself puts on each nobody

to indicate their loyalty to him

also it would be hilarious if xehanort puts on his armor and he just starts screaming "CURSED FOOLS"

how do you figure xehanort created nobodies? like, i get that they became much more of a thing once he was around, but it's hard to imagine there were no individuals with strong wills who lost their hearts to the darkness before he showed up

I'm.... not entirely sure........ ?

I don't think we've ever gotten that sort of information before

it'd be cool if they released like.... the book of prophecies and have it serve is this fandom's version of the hyrule hystoria

that way we get all those kinds of details that they might not bother putting into the game

IF i'm not wrong, i remember that it's said in Days and KHII that the organization xiii was a selection of special nobodies, yknow? like, xemnas chose the people that could be manipulated into becoming vessels for xehanort... but it was never said that they were the only special nobodies to ever exist

i also remember from kh re:com that they mention special nobodies can turn into a dusk, so maybe those special nobodies that we don't see/hear about turned into dusks since they didn't have anything "holding" them

There were also probably a lot less nobodies in general to the point of basically being nonexistant before,, yknow. A plague of heartless got unleashed on the worlds.

How do y’all think Xehanort & Eraqus’ classmates are gonna be written off? I know they, ‘don’t make it,’ in the long run...But against what enemy, & in what world?? hadesthink

well first we gotta figure out if the 4 tombstones are of his classmates or not to rule those possibilities out.

If it is, I’m... not sure how or where they die, but I can kinda see MoM conveniently swooping in at the right time to offer a grieving Xehanort some sort of assistance.

Xehanort mentions he’s abused the power of waking in his past, so like.... maybe he offers to teach it to Xehanort as a way to get his friends back.

BUT IDK TBH.

MAYBE THEY ALL DIE TO HEARTLESS OR SOMETHIN

I don’t think those tombstones would represent any other character from narrative sense (especially since they spoiled it right of the back lol).

But I just meant that I wonder where this final battle will take place in the finale: Destiny Islands? The Keyblade Graveyard? Disney Castle??

I just hope the climax does these mobile games justice.

Well, there are no hints that they might pop up later on and there was nothing about them in the other games further down the timeline, so it’s probably safe to say they didn’t make it and weren’t written as characters that were meant to last timeline wise.

they aren't, next story update should be the last for DR, should be a big single dump

unclear if it's before the closure of the online version or with the release of the offline one

pain

i am stuck on a chapter

and i cant get jewels or anything bc purchases are disabled

the gacha game with no gambling!

quest 35 can suck my dick

I always get to the final enemy, and beat them within an inch of their life

and then it just decides to do half my health

when most of the time it just does chip damage to me

would take hours of farming bp on world battle just to level up once

im looking at my health, i will just randomly lose half my health, not even during an enemy attack

the hell