Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Otti#8624

Who was your favorite character to play in ReMind?

Who was your favorite character to play in ReMind?   

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite character to play in ReMind?

• Riku
    • Aqua
    • Roxas
    • Kairi

Now that ReMind has been out for both PS4 and Xbox people, it's time to ask who was your favorite character to play in ReMind other than Sora! 

Edited by Otti#8624

After Sora's improvements, Riku and Aqua feel so sluggish. Kairi is ok, I like her Seven Wishes attack and I love the One Heart team attack, but her finisher is really slow. But Roxas with the full range combo starter, Reversal reaction command, better version of his 2FM boss combo, Thinking of You team attack, and possibly the best dodge in the game (Days Air Slide best Air Slide) easily makes him the best to play as imo. Only complaint is that he has no shotlock. Would've been a cool opportunity to let us use his 2FM DM or something, but I guess it wasn't super necessary.

Edited by CreamyIceCreamBoi

26 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

kairi, i loved a move of hers which i think would come under spoilers so 

Hide contents

that one where she and sora join hands and sprout wings, forget what its called

Spoiler

That's called One Heart. And it's an AMAZING finisher.

Kairi all the way.

Eh I know you mostly all love playing as Roxas but I nearly lost as him but the other three went fine. But Kairi was the best - we have never played as her and it was pretty neat and she's not a bad fighter. Wish she could be more like that outside of when you as her XD

Kairi. Not necessarily for gameplay purposes, more just the satisfaction of one of the members of the first main trio in the series who has had a keyblade since the third game finally being playable, even if it is for just one boss fight, complete with some really unique and cool moves.

Can we get a game about her now? Apart from anything else, her character could really use it.