Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keyblade101

Nameless Star Cutscene not in my Theater Mode

Like the title says, the Nameless Star cutscene is not in my theater mode even though I watched it and it was supposed to be added in back in Patch 1.09. Any ideas why it isn't in the theater mode?

22 hours ago, Keyblade101 said:

Like the title says, the Nameless Star cutscene is not in my theater mode even though I watched it and it was supposed to be added in back in Patch 1.09. Any ideas why it isn't in the theater mode?

maybe because you haven't actually accessed it yet in the base game? I think you need to unlock the cutscene first in order for it to appear in theatre mode.

On 3/5/2020 at 8:01 PM, Brendan Spain said:

maybe because you haven't actually accessed it yet in the base game? I think you need to unlock the cutscene first in order for it to appear in theatre mode.

I just thought of something; I had accessed the Nameless Star cutscene and beaten the main game before the ReMind DLC was made available. Is it possible I could get the Nameless Star scene put in my theater mode if I beat the main game again now that the patch update that was supposed to place the Nameless Star scene in my theater mode has already passed?

On 3/9/2020 at 10:43 PM, Keyblade101 said:

I just thought of something; I had accessed the Nameless Star cutscene and beaten the main game before the ReMind DLC was made available. Is it possible I could get the Nameless Star scene put in my theater mode if I beat the main game again now that the patch update that was supposed to place the Nameless Star scene in my theater mode has already passed?

Hmm, that is intriguing! I honestly wouldn't know since I have the scene, I believe. I know that I unlocked it in my first playthrough, so I'm not sure how this would go about.

5 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Hmm, that is intriguing! I honestly wouldn't know since I have the scene, I believe. I know that I unlocked it in my first playthrough, so I'm not sure how this would go about.

I actually have an update on this: I had re-beat Master Xehanort before starting the ReMind DLC and the Nameless Star cutscene was still not in my theater mode.

This is so annoying to me because it's the only cutscene I'm missing from the base game and it's looking like my only choice at getting it in my theater mode is to play through the base game all over again. If it comes down to that, I'm just hoping that if I do go through with it that my experience with the Titan boss fight goes better than the first time: It's a little embarrassing to admit but I had tried and failed to beat the Titans about ten times in a row when I first got KH3 and decided to take a break from getting frustrated with the fight and fastforward a few months later and I beat the Titans on my second try. I found myself thinking "Are you kidding me?! I could've beaten the game by now if this fight went this way the first time!" I was SO annoyed at my sudden victory because I saw it as I could've been playing KH3 and getting everything I needed to get the secret ending all that time instead of leaving it alone unintentionally for months.

Well, if it comes down to playing the base game all over again, the good thing is that from my understanding with the sort of new game plus thing KH3 has (I haven't tried it out myself yet), it would let me keep all my Keyblades that don't depend on beating a world to obtain them, meaning I get to keep my Ultima Weapon, all I'd have to do is strengthen it! Which means a lot because those Flan Heartless were driving me crazy just to get the Orichalcum+, especially the Olympus sledding one and the San Fransokyo jumping one.

14 hours ago, Keyblade101 said:

I actually have an update on this: I had re-beat Master Xehanort before starting the ReMind DLC and the Nameless Star cutscene was still not in my theater mode.

This is so annoying to me because it's the only cutscene I'm missing from the base game and it's looking like my only choice at getting it in my theater mode is to play through the base game all over again. If it comes down to that, I'm just hoping that if I do go through with it that my experience with the Titan boss fight goes better than the first time: It's a little embarrassing to admit but I had tried and failed to beat the Titans about ten times in a row when I first got KH3 and decided to take a break from getting frustrated with the fight and fastforward a few months later and I beat the Titans on my second try. I found myself thinking "Are you kidding me?! I could've beaten the game by now if this fight went this way the first time!" I was SO annoyed at my sudden victory because I saw it as I could've been playing KH3 and getting everything I needed to get the secret ending all that time instead of leaving it alone unintentionally for months.

Well, if it comes down to playing the base game all over again, the good thing is that from my understanding with the sort of new game plus thing KH3 has (I haven't tried it out myself yet), it would let me keep all my Keyblades that don't depend on beating a world to obtain them, meaning I get to keep my Ultima Weapon, all I'd have to do is strengthen it! Which means a lot because those Flan Heartless were driving me crazy just to get the Orichalcum+, especially the Olympus sledding one and the San Fransokyo jumping one.

Oh yeah, I feel you there! And yes, the New Game Plus feature does allow you to keep the Keyblades you had from your first playthrough. So the second time I played through KHIII, I did so on Critical Mode, and with Ultima Weapon in tow!

Aw man, but that sucks, though! I hope you're able to unlock the cutscene this time!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

1 hour ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Oh yeah, I feel you there! And yes, the New Game Plus feature does allow you to keep the Keyblades you had from your first playthrough. So the second time I played through KHIII, I did so on Critical Mode, and with Ultima Weapon in tow!

Aw man, but that sucks, though! I hope you're able to unlock the cutscene this time!

Quick question: I've watched let's plays with a lot of gamers using multiple save files at a time and I just don't understand why. I only ever use on save file at a time when playing my games. If I replay KH3 with new game plus, and use the same save file slot as when I did my initial playthrough of the base game, do you think that would affect the "continue main story" function the Remind save file and replace everything I have up to now from my original playthrough, level, items, journal entries, ect with what I would have up to whatever point I'd be at in the replay?

Am I making sense? I've never actually did a complete replay in my KH games so I don't know what to expect.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:20 PM, Keyblade101 said:

Quick question: I've watched let's plays with a lot of gamers using multiple save files at a time and I just don't understand why. I only ever use on save file at a time when playing my games. If I replay KH3 with new game plus, and use the same save file slot as when I did my initial playthrough of the base game, do you think that would affect the "continue main story" function the Remind save file and replace everything I have up to now from my original playthrough, level, items, journal entries, ect with what I would have up to whatever point I'd be at in the replay?

Am I making sense? I've never actually did a complete replay in my KH games so I don't know what to expect.

Yeah, on the safe side, it's better if you have multiple save files. I too, usually overwrite my save files when I play through them again, but Kingdom Hearts is the only exception, especially when I was Platinuming the games for both the PS3 and PS4. So in terms of KHIII, yes, it would affect the function. Or at least, that's what I think. It's better that you don't run the risk, ya know?

17 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Yeah, on the safe side, it's better if you have multiple save files. I too, usually overwrite my save files when I play through them again, but Kingdom Hearts is the only exception, especially when I was Platinuming the games for both the PS3 and PS4. So in terms of KHIII, yes, it would affect the function. Or at least, that's what I think. It's better that you don't run the risk, ya know?

Thanks for your advice. I'm not sure if I'll go through with a complete replay of KH3 but at least I'll consider it. First, I have to beat the Limit Episode and then try who knows how many times to beat the beast that is Yozora. lol

I've never actually tried for the platinum trophies nor had the courage to try any of the KH games on Critical Mode (I've only ever played on Standard Mode, I feel that is the perfect setting for me as a gamer; not too easy and not too hard, but still challenging in its own way). On a scale of 1 to 10, just how hard is Critical Mode so I know what I'm getting myself into if I go for it?

P.S. Off topic, but have you ever beaten a boss fight completely on accident? In my original PS2 copy of KH2, I was fighting Sephiroth and it was like the 30th time I tried to fight him and this time I had actually beat him by accident; I had pushed one button thinking it was a different one and I actually beat him. I was staring at the screen in shock for like 5 minutes after the fight was over and the cutscene was playing! ?

Edited by Keyblade101

On 4/14/2020 at 12:09 PM, Keyblade101 said:

Thanks for your advice. I'm not sure if I'll go through with a complete replay of KH3 but at least I'll consider it. First, I have to beat the Limit Episode and then try who knows how many times to beat the beast that is Yozora. lol

I've never actually tried for the platinum trophies nor had the courage to try any of the KH games on Critical Mode (I've only ever played on Standard Mode, I feel that is the perfect setting for me as a gamer; not too easy and not too hard, but still challenging in its own way). On a scale of 1 to 10, just how hard is Critical Mode so I know what I'm getting myself into if I go for it?

P.S. Off topic, but have you ever beaten a boss fight completely on accident? In my original PS2 copy of KH2, I was fighting Sephiroth and it was like the 30th time I tried to fight him and this time I had actually beat him by accident; I had pushed one button thinking it was a different one and I actually beat him. I was staring at the screen in shock for like 5 minutes after the fight was over and the cutscene was playing! ?

I had to put down Re:Mind for a while because of the sheer lack of patience over not being able to beat Yozora! And I was trying to beat him on Proud, I don't even know how I'll handle myself in Critical Mode! But I will beat him one day!

And honestly, Critical Mode has been my go to for so long now that it just feels normal to me. Heck, when I played KHIII in Critical Mode, it was a fun challenge, but in my mind since it's already Standard Mode for me, Critical is my Standard Mode, lol. I think it was because KH Birth By Sleep had Critical Mode, if I'm not mistaken, and I decided to try it out! Been playing in that mode ever since! I'm sure you'd find it fun and challenging!

And yes, I'm sure I've gone through that experience, but right now I can't recall a fight in particular where that happened! Though one of the Data Fights in Re:Mind comes to mind, and it was something!