Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've been on Data Greeting when I was playing the game. Would it be possible if they add more characters, more locations (besides Keyblade Graveyard, Battlegate Arena in Arendelle and etc.) and stuff?

Here's an example:

CHARACTERS

• Ansem the Wise
  • Ienzo
  • Vexen/Even
  • Demyx
  • Master Yen Sid
  • Maleficent
  • Pete
  • Chirithy
  • Hercules
  • Megara
  • Phil
  • Pegasus
  • Zeus
  • Hades
  • Titans
  • Woody
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Rapunzel (short hair, long hair)
  • Flynn Rider
  • Mike Wazowski
  • Sulley
  • Elsa
  • Anna
  • Olaf
  • Kristoff
  • Sven
  • Marshmallow
  • Jack Sparrow
  • Hiro
  • Baymax
  • GoGo
  • Honey Lemon
  • Fred
  • Wasabi

LOCATIONS

• Olympus (Thebes, Mt. Olympus, Realm of the Gods)
  • The Mysterious Tower (Sorcerer's Loft)
  • Toy Box (Andy's house)
  • Kingdom of Corona (The Town)
  • Monstropolis (Lobby)
  • Arendelle (Valley of Ice, Ice Palace)
  • The Caribbean (Port Royal)
  • San Fransokyo (Hiro's Garage, City)

I would definitely be on board with this. I found it odd that they said that Data Greeting was created partly so that people could recreate their favourite scenes from pst games in the series and yet half the characters are missing, and there aren't that many locations. Fingers crossed that they have plans for this.

Yes! A thousand times yes! I love Data Greeting and I want more characters. Especially Demyx, Vexen, Ienzo, Dilan, Aeleus, Ansem the Wise and the like. As for the Disney locations and characters I would love them as well but I have a feeling that Disney is behind that. Iconic places like Elsa's palace, Rapunzel's tower, Monster Inc's lobby, Andy's rooms, Olympus, 100 Acre Woods all didn't make it into Data Greeting along with every Disney character not named Micky, Donald, and Goofy. I bet this was for a legal reason which sucks because they all have models and I would love to recreate some of my favorite moments from KH3. Hopefully Data Greeting is popular enough to get a expansion possibly? I hope so because I have so much fun with it. Even when taking a break from the game I always come back to Data Greeting for fun!

6 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Yes! A thousand times yes! I love Data Greeting and I want more characters. Especially Demyx, Vexen, Ienzo, Dilan, Aeleus, Ansem the Wise and the like. As for the Disney locations and characters I would love them as well but I have a feeling that Disney is behind that. Iconic places like Elsa's palace, Rapunzel's tower, Monster Inc's lobby, Andy's rooms, Olympus, 100 Acre Woods all didn't make it into Data Greeting along with every Disney character not named Micky, Donald, and Goofy. I bet this was for a legal reason which sucks because they all have models and I would love to recreate some of my favorite moments from KH3. Hopefully Data Greeting is popular enough to get a expansion possibly? I hope so because I have so much fun with it. Even when taking a break from the game I always come back to Data Greeting for fun!

Hopefully they will. Especially more Heartless and so on.