Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gultigargar

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Unused Keyblade showcase

It's been awhile since I was here but decided to post it here anyway to give a excuse to visit this site. Anyway...

This is a showcase of every unused keyblade in Dream Drop Distance. If I'm aware, almost every unused keyblade except for one never had any footage online to view. So I decided to do that along posting the stuff as well onto TCRF. The only real problem is the keyblade I talk at the end of the video, which I'm having trouble to bring up. Otherwise, have fun knowing what keyblades that could have been in the game.

The footage as well is from the 3DS version, which I recorded via Snickerstream via a CFW N3DS.

3 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I am glad that they scrapped the keyblade in the thumbnail, it looks kinda awkward.

Well, it's a only bit awkward that you'll need to be extremely careful to hit enemies at the tip to deal damage, as it's mostly a incomplete keyblade.

However considering it, it would have been great as it has the best magic stats in the game and has a incredibly length to attack distant foes.

22 hours ago, Gultigargar said:

Well, it's a only bit awkward that you'll need to be extremely careful to hit enemies at the tip to deal damage, as it's mostly a incomplete keyblade.

However considering it, it would have been great as it has the best magic stats in the game and has a incredibly length to attack distant foes.

Yeah, that's true.  I wonder why it was scrapped before completion.

5 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Yeah, that's true.  I wonder why it was scrapped before completion.

It wasn't exactly scrapped, it's used as a Reality Shift attack. It's that being used as actual keyblade is unused, along with its stats.

Same goes for Nightmare End keyblade.