Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

1 hour ago, Iscreamer1 said:

I think Kairi’s death should have been more heroic, like Master Xehanort tries once and for all to make Sora his last vessel, but Kairi jumps into the fray and destroys it. Enraged, MX duels Kairi and then he kills her.

How would you do it differently?

I would make it so that Kairi at least tries to put up a decent fight against MX, while sora, riku and Mickey were trying to fight the other norts, but she's no match for him and still loses. now that would be something!

4 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

i think we should all stop thinking about what could have been and just accept things as they are

Speaking as someone who thinks plenty of how things would’ve been better going, I agree.

Agreed. I really enjoyed that they added a segment where she fought back against Xemnas in ReMind. Wish we could have seen more of that. There are many things regarding the the whole end portion of the game I would have liked to change. The all confrontation against the 13 seekers feel pretty anti climatic in my opinion. SirSkyward has a really cool rewrite of KH3 on his youtube channel.

9 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

i think we should all stop thinking about what could have been and just accept things as they are

5 hours ago, Jingilator said:

Speaking as someone who thinks plenty of how things would’ve been better going, I agree.

Yeah let's not discuss alternatives and what could have been on this fanpage. Let's all just sit still and not discuss anything at all. Come on! If you don't have anything to add to the thread then don't comment rather than just shutting down OP. Starting to get real tired of seeing people make threads only to be met with such comments as "let's not talk about this".

Edited by JTD95

5 minutes ago, JTD95 said:

Yeah let's not discuss alternatives and what could have been on this fanpage. Let's all just sit still and not discuss anything at all. Come on! If you don't have anything to add to the thread then don't comment rather than just shutting down OP. Starting to get real tired of seeing people make threads only to be met with such comments as "let's not talk about this".

well maybe we're tired of hearing people talk about how thing "could have been better" and complaining about kingdom hearts being kingdom hearts