Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

Which recent animated Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

Which recent animated Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which recent animated Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

• Zootopia
    • Frankinweenie
    • Princess and the Frog
    • Moana

I feel the predators going savage concept of Zootopia has such great potential as KH material. 
Perhaps the whole Tefiti's (sp?) heart thing in Moana as well.

I think Brave would be really fun! And Merida would be a party member and her party attack could be a barrage of arrows! Sora could wear Scottish clothes! Moana could be fun, Moana and Maui as party members and their party attack could include Maui's hook, or Hei-Hei! Tamatoa as a miniboss with Te Ka as the main boss, Sora in traditional Hawaiian islander clothes! Wreck It Ralph has to be one after he was made a summon and included in UX! I haven't seen it yet, but Onward looks cool! And we need Frozen 2 since they already had the first one in kh3 (I liked it way more than the first one)! 

Moana has such amazing potential as a Kingdom Hearts world. Using wayfinding to navigate the ocean and exploring different islands, much like the naval exploration aspect of the Caribbean in Kingdom Hearts 3. Maui would be a great party member, and his Hook is made to be the basis of a Keyblade design. Using Polynesian mythology as the basis of bosses, storyline and monsters (boss fight with Tamatoa in Lalotai anyone?) is so obvious.

Even just the story of the film matches the first Kingdom Hearts so well, a native of a tropical island yearning to travel beyond yet only achieving it when their home is in danger, accompanied by a magic user they are initially argumentative with despite becoming close and transporting a heart in order to restore it to its home. In doing so they fix the wrongs made by a well-intentioned by rash individual.

A world set after Toy Story 4 has a lot of potential. Exploring a fairground while the size of a toy, and Bo Peep as a party member. The idea of bringing people and toys together fits the theme of connecting hearts. If the character visiting is Riku, Roxas or another of the Guardians of Light, the theme of where to go next that Woody experienced in Toy Story 4 would be relevant. You're at a crossroads point, do you stay where you are despite questioning your purpose or take up new opportunity?

The worldbuilding of Frozen II opens up so much for a potential KH world. The themes of balance and righting wrongs feels so Final Fantasy, and fits into Kingdom Hearts so well (Riku reconciling the darkness within him for example). If the spirits are corrupted somehow, Sora having to fight them to free them from the corruption makes for ready made boss and mini-boss fights. Climbing the Earth Trolls like the Rock Titan battle in KH3 Olympus would be epic and Elsa as a party member. How about riding the Nokk?

Onward!!! I liked the movie, didn't love it, but a lot of it would be awesome translated into Kingdom Hearts world. Sora could be like Elfish. Donald one of the angry fairies. Goofy some dog beast! Walking on air. Magic spells! It would be awesome. Also maybe a Bugs Life would be fun. Make them insects.

4 hours ago, OpTYmuSora13 said:

Onward!!! I liked the movie, didn't love it, but a lot of it would be awesome translated into Kingdom Hearts world. Sora could be like Elfish. Donald one of the angry fairies. Goofy some dog beast! Walking on air. Magic spells! It would be awesome. Also maybe a Bugs Life would be fun. Make them insects.

No spoilers for Onward! It’s not even out until next month for me because of when school holidays are on.

2 hours ago, RuzzW16 said:

Honestly I don’t want any of the newer ones I want some of the older ones like Sleeping Beauty, Sword in the Stone, etc. to return

Sleeping Beauty was done for Birth by Sleep and never had a sequel. Even if a follow up storyline was done, where could it go? Maleficent is done and Aurora has her happy ending.

Even though the BbS version of the story does spare Maleficent, she had to live because she’s in the games later in the chronology. A weakness of the early Birth by Sleep worlds was that the villains apart from Maleficent didn’t have the power to act as a Kingdom Hearts boss. Terra and Aqua both had the same boss in Dwarf Woodlands, and Lucifer was only a threat to Ven because the boy was the size of a mouse (and the Unversed scaled down to the same size).

Have you forgotten though she’s the mistress of evil and darkness because of that she could play parts next that we wouldn’t expect now what is those parts are the question. To me one Guardian of Light used darkness and could control it doesn’t mean she can’t. The best way I see adding her in is for when they find the box it can be a battle that’s 3 Good Fairies and Sora alongside with his friends vs what ever Maleficent comes out with.

How about we fix the problem with my oathkeeper keyblade not carrying over into critical mode even though i earned it rightfully by Collecting all 9O lucky emblems. Now apparently I'll have to collect them all over again in critical mode while trying to beat the hardest game mode yet for both oblivion and oathkeeper to be in my inventory at the same time. Fix that first please. Cause i shouldn't have to earn it twice. 

15 hours ago, jbmasta said:

No spoilers for Onward! It’s not even out until next month for me because of when school holidays are on.

Sleeping Beauty was done for Birth by Sleep and never had a sequel. Even if a follow up storyline was done, where could it go? Maleficent is done and Aurora has her happy ending.

Even though the BbS version of the story does spare Maleficent, she had to live because she’s in the games later in the chronology. A weakness of the early Birth by Sleep worlds was that the villains apart from Maleficent didn’t have the power to act as a Kingdom Hearts boss. Terra and Aqua both had the same boss in Dwarf Woodlands, and Lucifer was only a threat to Ven because the boy was the size of a mouse (and the Unversed scaled down to the same size).

Have you forgotten though she’s the mistress of evil and darkness because of that she could play parts next that we wouldn’t expect now what is those parts are the question. To me one Guardian of Light used darkness and could control it doesn’t mean she can’t. The best way I see adding her in is for when they find the box it can be a battle that’s 3 Good Fairies and Sora alongside with his friends vs what ever Maleficent comes out with.

Honestly, Moana and Coco are high on my list. Moana for MANY MANY MANY reasons such as the whole heart thing perfectly fitting into the Kingdom Hearts storyline, the fact that Moana and Sora are both islanders, Maui and Moana would be great party members, and lastly the fact that the whole sailing concept is definitely possible thanks to KH3 and if you combine sailing with the constellation gummi ship function in KH3 as well then you'd have a great Moana world.

Coco though, itd be a perfect opportunity to give Sora a new world look by turning him into a skeleton and maybe Donald and Goofy becoming skeletons too or better yet alebrijes. Sora has played the ukelele with Stitch numerous time, clearly Sora is capable of playing the guitar too alongside Miguel and Hector. The whole comical and loving atmosphere of the entire Coco film would perfectly complement Sora's overal childish and caring personality. Also, much like the Colosseum's in the world of Olympus where the heartless entered the Colosseum's games, I can imagine heartless entering the music contest in Coco and Sora has no other choice but to compete in order to help Miguel win. The overal lesson Sora can get from this world is that Sora, despite already holding everyone near and dear to himself, can learn to never forget and love his friends and MAYBE Sora will then remember back to his family that he straight up forgot about in game 1 and still hasn't made any attempt to remember them. Seriously Sora, you had a mom and yet you're more concerned with Riku.

I want zootopia soo bad it would be a great promotion for the next movie and! Absolutely love nick and Judy . I think sora and Judy would get along and Riku would really be good with nick. Also it would be cool if sora was a lion to throw back too kingdom hearts 2.

I think they would all be good except Frankenweenie; I don't really see that one in Kingdom Hearts. But if I had to pick one I would choose The Princess and the Frog. I've aways felt that Dr. Facilier would be a very natural user of the Heartless (I mean, he is known as the Shadow Man, after all), and the Louisiana bayou would be an interesting and unique setting. Running around New Orleans would aso be really cool.

4 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I think they would all be good except Frankenweenie; I don't really see that one in Kingdom Hearts. But if I had to pick one I would choose The Princess and the Frog. I've aways felt that Dr. Facilier would be a very natural user of the Heartless (I mean, he is known as the Shadow Man, after all), and the Louisiana bayou would be an interesting and unique setting. Running around New Orleans would aso be really cool.

i think they could make any film work if they wanted too.

and i agree with everything you say about patf

You guys all have some great answers. Of the choices this is so hard because I'd love all of them..well except Frankenweenie. I didn't even know that was Disney. I would love Zootopia, Moana, and PatF as KH worlds, all of them. If I had to choose it would be hard but

1: Princess and the Frog

2: Moana

3: Zootopia.

Again I want all of them in Kingdom Hearts.