Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Otti#8624

Which animated show would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

Which animated show would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which animated show would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

• Gargoyles
    • Kim Possible
    • Phineas and Ferb
    • Gravity Falls

I've wanted Kim Possible for ages now. I think Kim would be such a great party member, and a boss fight with Shego would be ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Alternatively I could see Kim appearing as a kind of "agent" character of sorts, someone who travels form world to world under another's orders (Ansem the Wise's, perhaps?) to investigate strange happenings and stuff. Of the options given this is my top choice.

Gargoyles would also be pretty awesome; it would be cool to see Sora and his friends turn into gargoyles, and it would be even cooler to be able to fly rather than just glide. Aside from that I've never really watched the show much so I don't know much about who the boss would be or anything, but this would still be a cool world.

Gravity Falls is one of my all-time favourite shows, and it would fit pretty well into Kingdom Hearts. Bill Cipher would be a pretty awesome boss and so would his army of monsters. The only issue I have is that none of the characters would work well as a party member,except for maybe Ford, but depending on which period of time the world would take place he might not be present.

And to be honest I've never cared for Phineas and Ferb, sooooo no thanks.

Only show I've seen on this list is Phineas and Ferb, which I can totally see being a great world for mini-games.

Still going to vote for Kim Possible, since I know enough about that show to know it'd be a great adventure. I don't know anything about Gargoyles, other than that the art direction of it would be cool to see, especially when it comes to heartless designs.

2 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Gravity Falls is one of my all-time favourite shows, and it would fit pretty well into Kingdom Hearts. Bill Cipher would be a pretty awesome boss and so would his army of monsters. The only issue I have is that none of the characters would work well as a party member,except for maybe Ford, but depending on which period of time the world would take place he might not be present.

i reckon a bit of creative licence and dipper and mabel would make awesome teammates. though to be fair a world doesnt need teammates

Kim Possible is definitely worthy to become a world in the Kingdom Hearts series. Kim Possible has so many great villains and great main characters that they can fit in with Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Kim and Ron would be great allies to Sora. Kim has martial arts skills and special gadgets while Ron has mystical monkey powers. Shego can be one of the primary villains in the Kim Possible world and have Monkey Fist as the main villain. I'll be so happy if Kim Possible manage to be part of the Kingdom Hearts family.

Gargoyles would fit so well with this series. Both explore the concepts of light & darkness. Both have heavy magical elements. It’d just make sense to put it in the series.

Kim Possible FTW.

1. I've never seen Gargoyles or Gravity Falls and don't care for Phineas and Ferb.

2. Kim Possible lends itself well to the KHverse with some very in depth plot lines and a verity of boss battle options; Drakken, Shego, MonkeyFist, DNAmy etc. 

Kim Possible herself or perhaps Rufus would also make a great summons. 

I think that Phineas And Ferb would be absolute fun to have in a Kingdom Hearts game! I grew up watching this show, and it's the source of many good memories! I'm currently rewatching it on Disney+!

But anyways, I could see a world based on this franchise being a zany, goofy, lighthearted world, with fun mini-games sprinkled in for good measure! I think that Perry would make a great party member, and perhaps the world's plot could be that the Heartless are trying to zone in on Phineas And Ferb because of their strong hearts, and then it's up to Sora and the gang allying with Perry to protect them! I would also think that a battle against Dr. Doofenschmirtz would be hilarious, as Doof would be a sort of comedy relief villain like Pete!

Gravity Falls is also a show I highly think would have a chance at making it in the series! The whole show just oozes potential for inclusion in Kingdom Hearts, and Bill Cipher would make for one trippy boss fight! And Gruncle Stan or Waddles the pig could be summons!