Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
StephCast

What are some of your fav KH3 Moments? Here are mine.

Great video!  While Kingdom Hearts III isn't my favorite game in the series, I do think that it has the best moments in the series.  Here are my top 5 favorite moments from Kingdom Hearts III:

Number 5: Anti-Aqua

The fight against Anti-Aqua, while not my favorite boss fight in the game, is the most memorable boss fight in the game (not including Re:Mind).  And it's not just the boss fight itself, but the cutscenes leading up to it and following it that make it so memorable.

Number 4: The Sea Salt Trio Reunites

Like with the fight against Anti-Aqua, it's not just the Sea Salt Trio reuniting that I love, but everything leading up to it.  Plus, the fight against Saix has my favorite boss theme in the entire series: a mashup of the Other Promise and Vector to the Heavens.

Number 3: Sora and Kairi Share a Paopu Fruit

If there was one thing I wanted out of Kingdom Hearts III, it was Sora and Kairi sharing a paopu fruit.  Everyone who still denies that Sora and Kairi aren't a couple after watching that are just fooling themselves.  After all, since two people sharing a paopu fruit intertwines their destinies, they are basically unofficially married at this point.

Number 2: Union χ

I knew going into Kingdom Hearts III that the winners of that contest in Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] were going to appear somewhere, but I thought that they would just appear in the credits or something like that.  However, I never imagined that they would be the Situation Commands that Sora uses in the epic scene when he uses the light of the past to take on the storm of darkness.  This was the most epic moment in the entire Kingdom Hearts series, that is, until...

Number 1: The Guardians of Light vs. the Replica Xehanorts

The Guardians of Light working together to defeat the Replica Xehanorts was the most epic moment in the entire Kingdom Hearts series.  It was amazing getting to see them interact with each other like this, and it all ended with King Mickey facing all of the Replica Xehanorts by himself and wiping them all out with Sora's help.  I'm not sure if they could ever make a moment to top this one, but then again, I also thought that about the Union χ scene before Re:Mind was released, so I guess we will just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

My favorite moments in no particular order.

Heroes vs Xehanort Replicas: Probably the best part of ReMind

RAX and TAV reunions: I already liked them but ReMind expanded on them.

Terranort vs Lingering Will: A very epic scene and return of the Lingering Will.

Secret Episode: nuff said.

Saving Aqua: Good scene

Luxu reveal: One of the all time greats of Kingdom Hearts.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:12 AM, Dagesh Lene said:

Great video!  While Kingdom Hearts III isn't my favorite game in the series, I do think that it has the best moments in the series.  Here are my top 5 favorite moments from Kingdom Hearts III:

Number 5: Anti-Aqua

The fight against Anti-Aqua, while not my favorite boss fight in the game, is the most memorable boss fight in the game (not including Re:Mind).  And it's not just the boss fight itself, but the cutscenes leading up to it and following it that make it so memorable.

Number 4: The Sea Salt Trio Reunites

Like with the fight against Anti-Aqua, it's not just the Sea Salt Trio reuniting that I love, but everything leading up to it.  Plus, the fight against Saix has my favorite boss theme in the entire series: a mashup of the Other Promise and Vector to the Heavens.

Number 3: Sora and Kairi Share a Paopu Fruit

If there was one thing I wanted out of Kingdom Hearts III, it was Sora and Kairi sharing a paopu fruit.  Everyone who still denies that Sora and Kairi aren't a couple after watching that are just fooling themselves.  After all, since two people sharing a paopu fruit intertwines their destinies, they are basically unofficially married at this point.

Number 2: Union χ

I knew going into Kingdom Hearts III that the winners of that contest in Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] were going to appear somewhere, but I thought that they would just appear in the credits or something like that.  However, I never imagined that they would be the Situation Commands that Sora uses in the epic scene when he uses the light of the past to take on the storm of darkness.  This was the most epic moment in the entire Kingdom Hearts series, that is, until...

Number 1: The Guardians of Light vs. the Replica Xehanorts

The Guardians of Light working together to defeat the Replica Xehanorts was the most epic moment in the entire Kingdom Hearts series.  It was amazing getting to see them interact with each other like this, and it all ended with King Mickey facing all of the Replica Xehanorts by himself and wiping them all out with Sora's help.  I'm not sure if they could ever make a moment to top this one, but then again, I also thought that about the Union χ scene before Re:Mind was released, so I guess we will just have to wait and see what the future holds.

AHHH ya the UNION x Inclusion was a masterpiece! ?

Mine is this....

5. Woody owning Xehanort since Woody was one of my childhood heroes growing up.

4. James Woods as Hades. Man, after all these years, he's still got it.

3. Sora saving Aqua was a incredibly sweet moment.

2. Kairi and Sora sharing the paopu. I shipped those two since day 1. 

1. Kairi finally kicking ass in ReMind.

Mine would be:

5. Seeing Xigbar/Luxu speak with the Foretellers in that post-credits scene. The game did a great job with building the mystery of what's going to happen next, and seeing Xigbar/Luxu finally holding the keyblade was really unnerving, but in a good way. I'm also wondering exactly where the Foretellers will stand during the next chapter. Will they be villains? Anti-heroes? Wild cards? Only time will tell.

4. Seeing Ephemer appear to help Sora during the giant Demon Tide battle. Honestly everything in regards to Union Cross during that scene was totally epic, and seeing all those usernames of players was a really cool inclusion. 

3. The return of the Lingering Will against Terranort. This was awesome. 'Nuff said.

2. The reunion of the Sea Salt Trio. This just made me so happy; I literally almost cried tears of happiness. They were so happy to finally be reunited. Special mention of the Wayfinder Trio's reunion as well. I originally had them on this list, but I decided to only include one Trio reunion and I had to give it to the Seasalt Trio.

1. The entire sequence in the Land of Departure. I mean, my god, that entire experience was absolutely awesome. Just being able to run around in the LoD was so exciting, as brief as it was. And being able to play as Aqua against Vanitas was a welcome surprise. And let's not forget Ven's epic awakening. The whole thing was just so amazing.