Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What is your favorite non-Kingdom Hearts Square Enix series?

What is your favorite non-Kingdom Hearts Square Enix series?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite non-Kingdom Hearts Square Enix series?

• Final Fantasy
    • Dragon Quest
    • Tomb Raider
    • Bravely Series

I mean TWEWY isn’t a series, but I love it too much not to mention it?

But for an actual series... Nier. If we count two games as a series. Love both games to bits and I’m super excited for the Nier Replicant remaster that just got announced!

I like Final Fantasy a lot, too, but I haven’t played even half of the games so I feel like I don’t know the series well enough to judge. And it’s not special to me the same way TWEWY and Nier are.

Without FF I wouldn't have found or had interest in KH which I adore more than anything, and DQ is the only other one of those I've played (but I love it too, don't get me wrong) so FF wins by a mile. Nier might have changed things tho. Love those games.

Definitely Final Fantasy! It's thanks to Kingdom Hearts that I got into FF, and I've played a great many of the numbered entries, with IV and IX being my two top favorites! Yes, I've played VII, but as good and amazing as that game is, I don't consider it the best FF, but that's just my unpopular opinion. I feel like IV is vastly, majorly overlooked, but at least IX gets some love, ya know?

Seriously though, FFIV is so amazing that you could literally make an anime series out of it because of how good the story and characters are!

9 minutes ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Final Fantasy for me. It was actually Kingdom Hearts that got me into Final Fantasy and not the other way around. I'm a rare case.

I'm the same. xD Didn't really care for Final Fantasy when I got into Kingdom Hearts but slowly started to explore certain FF games as time went on, due to being exposed to it through Kingdom Hearts.

I'm still not *terribly* invested in FF, but it's still the series on that list I've played the most games from so I guess it beats out the rest. xD