Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat

Yeah but that's because you changed his name to whatever you wanted

All the playable characters you could change their names

But I think they might just call him Nanaki when it's revealed to be his name later on

As that's his actual name, rather than the one Hojo gave him

One thing I miss is the materia growth system that when you master you get a free new one to level up and keep or sell. I know it would be game breaking with certain ones... but it would save lots of Gil if I could get and extra Fire materia or other basic ones like that.

I’m working through the minigames now which are kinda tougher than I expected. I loved the game though. Lots of new interesting stuff going on. I can’t wait to go on the world map lol

So I have many questions after beating the game

1. I never played the original so I don't know if this is part of the remake or the original game but what was Cait Sith doing there? And why does he look so frustrated after watching the destruction of sector 7?

I think I might know something but I guess I should wait just in case for part 2

2. How did Zack survive this time? And which "timeline" is this? The remake timeline or the original timeline?

And where are Cloud and company when they head to the portal created by Aerith? What "timeline" is that?