Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat

Is it bad that I didn’t like cloud’s personality at first?
Something about how serious he was, how he had walls up, and how much he cared only about getting paid.

He opened up and started showing more facets of his personality as the game went along tho.

every time he mentioned his money I was like ..... child .... :NookLook:

I mean Cloud does have a reason for being serious and walked up but that would be spoilers

Unless ofc you beat the og 7 and then its not

I can understand where noleen is coming from

Cause it is supported in part with what happens at the end

I'm not sure if the jp dub has issues with the sound of the VAs

But a lot of the voices were hard to hear over the music and felt out of place. Which as genuinely annoying for a lot of cutscenes. I turned the sound down eventually but why is that happening at default settings?

Also still dont like Sephiroths new VA. Should've just gave it to Newbern. Overall I enjoyed the game and liked how they expanded some of the characters. Definitely improves them in a lot of areas especially Aerith who honestly in the original was a very bland character. Some things at the end of the story are implied that I'll wait and see what they do with, but hopefully they dont stay too far from the original story especially how it ends. Cause I'm having feelings they will try to change some future events that I feel shouldn't really change but could use some expanding. That said I liked how it ended. Gameplay was nice even if I had gripes with constant switching to fill the ATB gauge. Was a good soundtrack had some nice tunes, favourite being Jenova Quickening, Hollow Skies, the Collapsed Expressway and the main theme remaster. Story for the most part was well paced and definitely set up its mysteries in a good way that had a nice pay off. Wasnt a major fan of the constant forced walking sections, they grew tiresome after a while and not a fan of the motorcycle combat. But overall I think my experience was an 8/10

I didn't have an issue with hearing the VAs in English, except the grunts which were way too damn loud

Haven't played in Japanese tho, so can't say anything on that