Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ttermx

What about Scala ad Caelum "alphabet"

We all know the theory about an original alphabet for Scala ad Caelum, but are these voices true or in Scala are many poster with random symbols. There aren't so many words find right now and there are 52 symbols out of just 25 letters. I saw many videos about this argument but I never saw a solid confirm about this "alphabet". So, what do you guys think about that? 

Maybe the symbols are not supposed to be letters. Maybe kanjis or anything similar?

Still, I don't think they really created an alphabet of any sort. Some weird/invented symbols were in KH2 too.

Edited by ciel

Before the remind dlc, I had determined it to likely be a Japanese substitution cypher, which is notoriously difficult to crack. It's also possible that it's a Latin substitution cypher, but since most of the text isn't linked to a specific meaning, (we don't know whether most of the posters are wanted ads, missing pets, job boards, etc.) It's difficult to determine.