Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pepe

When did Sora and Yozora fought?

Did Sora and Yozora fought immediately after Armored Xehanort's fight with Kairi or they fought at the same time of Limit Cut Episode? We have no clue, but if they fought after one year from Armored Xehanort's fight there's a possibility that Sora destroyed heartless and nobodies for one year In Shibuya? 

Edited by Pepe

Yes but I think that Sora had another adventure before Yozora's fight because canonically after he vanished he lost all of his power but against Yozora he still had a lot of power. Yes, is because the gameplay, but it's strange. And into the secret final of base Kh3 we saw Sora and Riku in Shibuya, and we are sure they was in a Dream World. I think that final was canonically because they put it into the game for a reason, and all of KH's final secrets were little trailers of their next spinoff game. 

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yes but I think that Sora had another adventure before Yozora's fight because canonically after he vanished he lost all of his power but against Yozora he still had a lot of power. Yes, is because the gameplay, but it's strange. And into the secret final of base Kh3 we saw Sora and Riku in Shibuya, and we are sure they was in a Dream World. I think that final was canonically because they put it into the game for a reason, and all of KH's final secrets were little trailers of their next spinoff game. 

the yozora fight is just the set up for what comes next, sora hasnt had any other adventures in the interim 

But he after Yozora's fight came back to the final world, is possible that nobody in a whole year searched for him in that place? Is literally the place where there are guys between life and dead and you can enter in that world from a portal into the Keyblades Graveyard. 

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

But he after Yozora's fight came back to the final world, is possible that nobody in a whole year searched for him in that place? Is literally the place where there are guys between life and dead and you can enter in that world from a portal into the Keyblades Graveyard. 

like you said about sora's powers, canon wise there isnt a portal back to the final world in the graveyard and theres nothing that indicates any of the other characters, besides kairi, are aware of the final world as they were comatose the whole time they were there

Nomura said that the intro, fighting shadows, darkside, etc. Takes place after Sora disapears. So he's fought heartless in the realm of death before meeting Yozura. Nomura said that in Shibuya he'd have to learn to fight without his keyblade. So maybe we'll find out in the next game when Yozura steals it from him for longer than a hot minute.

2 hours ago, Darkfire1408 said:

Nomura said that the intro, fighting shadows, darkside, etc. Takes place after Sora disapears. So he's fought heartless in the realm of death before meeting Yozura. Nomura said that in Shibuya he'd have to learn to fight without his keyblade. So maybe we'll find out in the next game when Yozura steals it from him for longer than a hot minute.

Searching for this interesting interview I found another interview where Nomura said that after Sora dispears and KH3's intro, Sora went to Shibuya, a "Verum Rex's Shibuya not so different than TWEWY's one" but I don't found out the one where he said that Sora had to fight without his Keyblade. Maybe we are talking about the same interview but with two different translations. 

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Searching for this interesting interview I found another interview where Nomura said that after Sora dispears and KH3's intro, Sora went to Shibuya, a "Verum Rex's Shibuya not so different than TWEWY's one" but I don't found out the one where he said that Sora had to fight without his Keyblade. Maybe we are talking about the same interview but with two different translations. 

darkfire was referring to a hypothetical scenario where yozora steals sora keyblade while hes in the world

43 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

darkfire was referring to a hypothetical scenario where yozora steals sora keyblade while hes in the world

Yes, but I don't think this can be a future scenario because it is the worst scenario that Nomura can made. I was therefore referring to Nomura's Interview that darkfire mentioned in his reply. I totally forgot to mention that part of his reply. 

P. S. In the same interview that I mentioned before, which is in the KH3's Ultimania, Nomura said that Verum Rex does not exist now and said that Verum Rex is similar but very different from Versus XIII

Edited by Pepe

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yes, but I don't think this can be a future scenario because it is the worst scenario that Nomura can made. I was therefore referring to Nomura's Interview that darkfire mentioned in his reply. I totally forgot to mention that part of his reply. 

P. S. In the same interview that I mentioned before, which is in the KH3's Ultimania, Nomura said that Verum Rex does not exist now and said that Verum Rex is similar but very different from Versus XIII

ok but whats the versus 13 comparison got to do with what were talking about

30 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

ok but whats the versus 13 comparison got to do with what were talking about

Nothing, it was totally off topic, and because of that I put that part of Nomura's Interview into a P. S. I just thought that was very interesting and useful to know.

Edited by Pepe