Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raku

KHUX Question about Union Leaders *spoilers*

Umm, just so I'm clear, Brain says the list in the Book of Prophecies has 5 names with one name circled, and that person is supposed to get the Book. From what I understand he isn't on the list and wasn't supposed to have to Book of Prophecies to begin with, Ventus is also not on the list, and Strelitzia is on the list right? So, Ephemer, Skuld, Lauriam, Strelitzia, and one name unaccounted for right?

On a side note, who else thinks we're gonna meet a young Yen Sid in Dark Road?

Thanks :) I'm interested to see what happens. The further into the story we go, the harder it is to figure out what happened, Brain and Ven's Chrithies are still Spirits, Ephemer comes and saves the day with Sora later in the future, hard to say he went darkside. And Lauriam straight up just fought Maleficient. I have a theory that Skuld is the girl that Lea and Isa found, but not enough info to say for sure. So, who besides "Darkness" would've actually kill Strelitzia, and then later give her rule book to Ven disguised as Ava? MoM perhaps?

51 minutes ago, Raku said:

Thanks :) I'm interested to see what happens. The further into the story we go, the harder it is to figure out what happened, Brain and Ven's Chrithies are still Spirits, Ephemer comes and saves the day with Sora later in the future, hard to say he went darkside. And Lauriam straight up just fought Maleficient. I have a theory that Skuld is the girl that Lea and Isa found, but not enough info to say for sure. So, who besides "Darkness" would've actually kill Strelitzia, and then later give her rule book to Ven disguised as Ava? MoM perhaps?

a time travelling vanitas?