Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Who is your favorite character to play through in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep?

Who is your favorite character to play through in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite character to play through in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep?

• Terra
    • Ventus
    • Aqua
    • All of the above

I would have to say Aqua even though she can be really frustrating early in the game. But I find once she gets stronger and adds some good spells to her arsenal, she's super fun to use. I also like her story the best out of the three, although Ventus comes in a very close second.

Aqua definitely. Biggest reason being that I just adore her a lot. I like Terra and Ven a lot too, but not nearly as much as Aqua. To me it also feels like her story holds the most weight out of the three but that’s probably more due to the fact that her story is technically meant to be played last and she has all the secret episode/ending stuff.

Plus, she’s just most fun to control somehow? Idk if this is just in my head (it’s been too long since I last played BBS), but Terra especially feels just really slow and that’s the reason why I don’t really enjoy his story that much. Ven’s okay though.

Cartwheels all day xD Aqua's always been my favorite, I love that she has such a wide array to offer in terms of magic commands, and she's always felt the most fluid to me in terms of movement. I'm glad we got the opportunity to play as her again for a bit with 0.2 and that brief segment in KH3. 

Terra by far, although I haven't started on aqua yet, but with Terra who's a heavy hitter, he's easier for me to maneuver. And when I was playing as Ven, I died so many times one of the first bosses that I spent a few weeks grinding to lvl 36 before finally beating it.

Nani!? An "All Of The Above" option!? I accept!

Seriously though, I loved playing as all three! Birth By Sleep is one of my all time favorite Kingdom Hearts games, right behind Kingdom Hearts III! I loved playing as Terra, Ventus and Aqua, because not only did we get to play as three different characters, but we got to see different perspectives of one story, and getting to see their individual struggles culminate in the epic showdown in the Keyblade Graveyard to this day is still one of my absolute favorite endgame confrontations in the series!