Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

[UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts III Sora and Kairi plushes available to pre-order from North American Square Enix store; both releasing September 2020 for $35.99 each

Square Enix have officially listed plushes for both Sora and Kairi in their Kingdom Hearts III attire! Both the Sora plush and Kairi plush are slated for a September 2020 release and are also both discounted at $35.99!

You can pre-order the Sora plush from the Square Enix E-store here.

You can pre-order the Kairi plush from the Square Enix E-store here.

Are you planning on purchasing these adorable plushes? Let us know in the comments below!

Thanks to Twitter user @UnchainedStar for the tip!

UPDATE (4/27/20): The Kingdom Hearts III Sora and Kairi plushes listed above are now available on Aitai Kuji, Ami Ami and the Japanese Square-Enix Store! Their respective store links are below:

Sora Plush - Aitai Kuji
Kairi Plush - Aitai Kuji

Sora Plush - Ami Ami
Kairi Plush - Ami Ami

Sora Plush - Japanese Square-Enix Store
Kairi Plush - Japanese Square-Enix Store

View full article

8 hours ago, Javelin434 said:

Welp, I know where some of that stimulus money is going towards in the next 5 minutes xD

LMAO I'm convinced you have a kairi radar that always senses things about her

Btw Where's this design from? Looks like the recoded avatar feature

1 hour ago, 2 quid is good said:

LMAO I'm convinced you have a kairi radar that always senses things about her

Btw Where's this design from? Looks like the recoded avatar feature

Think the design is more KHUX inspired than Re:coded, there are items in the game that look exactly like this. xD 

large.928029514_iPhone1438x2592.jpg.b315

Hopefully we'll get plushes for other characters because these are adorbs! :3 

17 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Think the design is more KHUX inspired than Re:coded, there are items in the game that look exactly like this. xD 

Ahhh you're right, I guess a lot of khux news passes me by XD

On 4/25/2020 at 5:06 PM, WakelessDream said:

To be fair though, there's a Namine doll inside a bird cage in the room where Namine was being held captive in Re:Com which I believe is in the same style as these plushes as well so maybe Re:Com is where it originated.

4 hours ago, Hoshiko Hikari said:

To be fair though, there's a Namine doll inside a bird cage in the room where Namine was being held captive in Re:Com which I believe is in the same style as these plushes as well so maybe Re:Com is where it originated.

Well I can see why one would associate the style to Re:coded since KHX/KHUX's avatar section is somewhat reminiscent to coded/Re:coded's but not too sure about Re:CoM. 

It's been a while since I've played it but iirc the one from Re:CoM has its eyes closed where as these ones say in the product description that the two tone eyes are a distinct feature for the "adorable style." If you look closely at the avatar parts from KHUX you'll also notice they have that same two tone eye color going on, along with the overall chibi design, so that's why I think it's most likely influenced by KHUX more than anything else. :) 

4 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Well I can see why one would associate the style to Re:coded since KHX/KHUX's avatar section is somewhat reminiscent to coded/Re:coded's but not too sure about Re:CoM. 

It's been a while since I've played it but iirc the one from Re:CoM has its eyes closed where as these ones say in the product description that the two tone eyes are a distinct feature for the "adorable style." If you look closely at the avatar parts from KHUX you'll also notice they have that same two tone eye color going on, along with the overall chibi design, so that's why I think it's most likely influenced by KHUX more than anything else. :) 

Yeah actually I checked what the doll looks like after I posted this and it wasn't quite how I remembered it....