Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion

Keyblader's Guild

-(I suppose you all want me to READ these last four hundred posts, huh?)-

Guinevere stayed in her room listening to arguably the greatest band on earth, Muse, while putting up all her Muse decorations and whatnot.

Ooooh, baby don't you know I suffer?

Ooooh, baby can you hear me moan?

You caught me under false pretences..

How long until you let me goooooooo?

And so on and so forth.

(Describe your characters looks and personality, your friends and enemies, and your keyblade!)

Name:Wolf

Female

good and bad

looks: Zexions hair style but instead of silver its dark brown, usally wears a black t-shirt with a white vest, and black cargo pants

personality: short tempered, nice, trys to be funny, loves chocolate and would gladly trade stuff for it and sometimes gets caught stealing it, favorite thing is animals

friends:animals, and anyone who wont hurt them, her and demyx get along really well, but she seems to like saix as well too

enimies:heartless. Kairi*kh incase somebody is names kairi*,xehenort, and xemnas

Wolf walked around the jungle which she was currently at waiting for back, the palce seemed to be crawling with heartless! Wolf got up from the stump she was on and jumped backwards a giant spider, she shivered "Why does there have to be bugs, anythign but bugs!"

Guinevere found a falcon sitting on her windowsill, glaring at her fiercely. With a harsh cry, it flitted to her; she ducked frantically, but it landed on her shoulder carefully and brushed a wingtip against her face. She tentatively stroked it.

(She doesn't know its a falcon, I just said to be descriptive. Also, being blind she can hear really good- in this case she heard the bird's feathers fluttering when it landed. Sorry for the confusion)

Guinevere desperately tried to shove the bird off her shoulder, but it refused to move, so she moved toward the door, tripping slightly over the corner of her rug, steadying herself, and opening the door. Behind her, her stereo played 'Welcome to the Jungle', by Guns 'N Roses.

He sighed calmly and sat on the very top of the clock tower and spoke. Every inch of Blood I have Each Blood Carries My Soul. . .I will Not Fade Away Alone.I Am Taking Everything Away From this World..