Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Huh, never noticed that before, but looks like it might be the pub from the movie. Think it was called The Snuggly Duckling? I wonder what it would have been like to explore that area. Great find! :D 

Whaaaat? Man it would have been awesome to visit the Snuggly Duckling. I did find it weird that we could actually visit the exit of the secret passage and yet we couldn't go to the pub itself. Shame. But like Wakeless said, nice find! 

It doesn't have to be a deleted area necessarily, it could just be what it is, a view meant to establish the existence of the Snuggly Duckling for the tie in with secret tunnel opening in the forest. 

14 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Man it would have been awesome to visit the Snuggly Duckling. I did find it weird that we could actually visit the exit of the secret passage and yet we couldn't go to the pub itself. Shame.

What would have been the point of being able to visit the Snuggly Duckling?
Though it wouldn't have hurt either considering the entire Kingdom of Corona world was pointless because of how the film's plot was so misused, something I'm forever salty about. 

On 5/14/2020 at 1:47 AM, Ventus_ said:

It doesn't have to be a deleted area necessarily, it could just be what it is, a view meant to establish the existence of the Snuggly Duckling for the tie in with secret tunnel opening in the forest. 

What would have been the point of being able to visit the Snuggly Duckling?
Though it wouldn't have hurt either considering the entire Kingdom of Corona world was pointless because of how the film's plot was so misused, something I'm forever salty about. 

For the most part, it just assumes you saw the movie. Other than the two thugs being cut and the lack of explanation for why Rapunzel has the satchel in the boat, I was fine with it.

That said, I do kinda wish we got to visit the Snuggly Duckling. Such a great sequence. But I can see why it was cut.

31 minutes ago, King_Graham said:

For the most part, it just assumes you saw the movie. Other than the two thugs being cut and the lack of explanation for why Rapunzel has the satchel in the boat, I was fine with it.

What I meant by "the film's plot was so misused" is that it had the potential for a brilliant incorporation into the main plot but were utterly lazy with it and yes, Swiss-cheesing it was another part of that. 

For example, the flower could have been made of one of the last drops of light that was fought over in the Keyblade War or because Mother Gothal hid it to keep it to herself, it's a fragment that was never known of. 
Mother Gothal being centuries old could have been alive for the KW and served the organization with her intel. 

They did vaguely establish that Rapunzel had a connection to the 7 hearts but didn't follow through with it. One of quite a few holes 

Instead, the entire goal of the world was just to get Rapunzel to the festival to see the lanterns which had no significance whatsoever to the main plot, wasn't something Sora and Co. really needed to be there to assist with, other than defeat Mother Gothal they did nothing but observe the film plot and I wasn't clear on what Marluxia was doing there. 

The satchel in the boat was just one of the Swiss-cheese holes. There was also how Sora suddenly knew that Rapunzel had found out that she was the lost princess but was surprised to hear her call Flynn by his birth name, Eugene. 
There also seemed to be no purpose to Marluxia putting the trio to sleep. It hindered absolutely nothing as I recall and it made no sense that shaking and yelling failed to lift the spell but a horse lick succeeded. 

I concur with you about the thugs being removed. That created the biggest of the holes as in two instances their roles seem to have been given to thin air. 
1 . Flynn being set up to appear to be ditching Rapunzel with the crown.
2 . Mother Gothel using her film line: "Let's go quick before they come to".
Even considering that most players have seen the film, this was horribly in-cohesive and senseless.