Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Espio

Kingdom Hearts show in development (Rumor)

There is a rumor I found today that there is a Kingdom Hearts show in development that can be watched on Disney+

What do you think of this? If its true than I am really hyped!

Source: https://www.psu.com/news/kingdom-hearts-show-coming-to-disney-plus-rumor/

Edited by Espio

Until it comes from a more reliable source I personally wouldn't put too much stock into it. 

Although I will admit it would be interesting to see how they handled a Kingdom Hearts show. As long as they could pull it off well, I'd be open to the idea. xD 

In my experience, not a single rumor originating from We Got This Covered has ever turned out to be true. So, not to be a party pooper or anything, but I'm pretty sure this is bogus news. I hope I'm wrong, but until we see an announcement from Disney or Square themselves, I'm not gonna believe this one.

Knowing the reputation for content milling click bait that We Got This Covered has, and the lack of any other verifiable or reliable sources, I'm not giving this any attention.

In theory it's a move I can get behind, as the cross promotion would benefit the games and the Disney+ platform (provided people don't do a Mandalorian and spam free trials or only subscribe for the period there are new episodes).

A friend of mine surprised me with this news today! While I'm taking it with the biggest grain of salt, it would be monumentally hype if this turned out to be true! But I would definitely want Kingdom Hearts to be done justice as a show, just how David Filoni is faithful to Star Wars with his excellent work with the animated series and The Mandalorian!