Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Otti#8624

Which Live-Action Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

Which Live-Action Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which Live-Action Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

• Who Framed Roger Rabbit
    • Mary Poppins
    • Hocus Pocus
    • Enchanted

To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit... I voted for Enchanted because I thought it'd be fun to jump between a cartoon world and the 'real' world and see everyone in the real world staring at Donald and Goofy. I can't see how Mary Poppins would work as a KH world, unless perhaps as a mini games-world like Winnie the Pooh.

Except for Hocus Pocus, I haven't seen any of these movies in a while. I want to say Mary Poppins because I feel like out of all the choices that one matches the light hearted spirit that Disney worlds usually take on, but even then I don't know how well it would actually work. 

Although Hocus Pocus now has me musing over Sora being the one to light the candle, and then everyone giving him crap for it like they did to Max in the movie. xD