Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

11 minutes ago, WakelessDream said:

Is this the new blue/gold dress? xD 

I see pink and white. :P

Kind of. Yeah. At first I saw it as pink and white while the second time I looked at it was green and grey. As most people probably know, the left side of the brain is analytical while the right side is artistic. If you saw pink and white, your using the right side of your brain. If you see green and grey, your using the left side of your brain. Like right know, I still see it as green and grey because I'm seeing the picture in an analytical light. It's quite fascinating.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

1 hour ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Kind of. Yeah. At first I saw it as pink and white while the second time I looked at it was green and grey. As most people probably know, the left side of the brain is analytical while the right side is artistic. If you saw pink and white, your using the right side of your brain. If you see green and grey, your using the left side of your brain. Like right know, I still see it as green and grey because I'm seeing the picture in an analytical light. It's quite fascinating.

Ah how interesting. I'll admit it did cross my mind that it could be grey just with bad lighting, but the pink stuck out a lot more to me. 

Also this is weird now that I've returned back to this topic and taken a look at the pic again it looks undoubtedly grey and green like you said with no sign of pink. :O