Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

KHMoM Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Kingdom Hearts Dark Road website files

Reddit user Skullboj recently posted an interesting finding on the KHUχ subreddit concerning a never before seen Kingdom Hearts title logo called Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory.

1.png.be8751f626432237fcc5d8be16829aa6.png

Little is known of what this logo and title correlate to or exactly mean, but much speculation is currently occurring. We will update this page once conclusive and definitive information regarding this new logo are revealed.

What are your thoughts on Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory? Is it a new mobile game, a cancelled project or something more? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

View full article

It might have to do with Symphony of Sorcery based on the title. I really hope it won't be another mobile game. Give us some console goodness, SE. 

None of the other title logos have a mirror reflection of the text. This suggests the realm of death making a return. It's likely one of two things, the next big game where everyone's looking for Sora. Or the Disney + series in the works. Melody of memory suggests the episodes might be disconnected moments in the franchise rather than a narrative.

7 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

hmm if it was in the dark road website surely that points to a mobile game

Honestly since all the handheld gaming consoles have since been discontinued, I think we should expect to see at least one more mobile game in the KH series. Games on home consoles probably take a lot more time than on handhelds, so if they want to keep doing handheld entries, mobile is the only way to do it. They could do it on the Switch I guess, though. 

34 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Honestly since all the handheld gaming consoles have since been continued, I think we should expect to see at least one more mobile game in the KH series. Games on home consoles probably take a lot more time than on handhelds, so if they want to keep doing handheld entries, mobile is the only way to do it. They could do it on the Switch I guess, though. 

which isnt a good sign as as action rpgs dont translate to well onto mobile, im sure union x is more turn based but still

If this game has anything to do with memories, then I believe the key player: Ventus. Why?, easy, because maybe while they are trying to bring Sora's back, Ventus' memories of his life in Daybreak Town (during Union X) will awake and a bigger plot will be discovered.

There are two things I want this to be if it's anything at all haha

1 - A rhythm game similar to FF Theaterhythm 

2- And this a stretch but a backstory about the Master of Masters. There's a fan theory that tied Demyx to being the Master of Masters based on similar mannerisms, attitude and personality among other things. Demyx having the nickname/title of The Melodious Nocturne in the organization kind of goes along with the melody theme. Like I said it's a stretch, and I could have just totally gone off the deep end, but I couldn't not think about that when I heard the title of this for the first time. xD