Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua_Wren

Of the 4 newly revealed Dark Road characters, who are you looking most forward to learning more about?

Of the 4 newly revealed Dark Road characters, who are you looking most forward to learning more about?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Of the 4 newly revealed Dark Road characters, who are you looking most forward to learning more about?

• Bragi
    • Urd
    • Hermod
    • Vor

1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

all of them equally but i voted for bragi

i wonder if one of them is luxu

Lol same here. If any of them are Luxu, I would bet it's Bragi. Luxu went by Braig in BBS, and if you rearrange the letters in Bragi, you get Braig. Could be a coincidence, but it seems intentional to me.

26 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Lol same here. If any of them are Luxu, I would bet it's Bragi. Luxu went by Braig in BBS, and if you rearrange the letters in Bragi, you get Braig. Could be a coincidence, but it seems intentional to me.

true, but lets not forget people though the same with blane, though i suppose bragi is closer

19 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Holy crap you might be on to something