Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

But just to close out my thoughts on all of this I just wanna say I’m excited for whatever the hell new story stuff we get out of this, I got hype from it just feeling like a continuation of 3 by seeing UE4 cutscenes alone, it just pains me that for what it’s worth, as what feels like it’s gonna be a “Kairi” game when they could do so much right? It just feels like having the gameplay be so detached from what the story is gonna be is on par with how Ux handles stuff with how we just play some nonsense and then get a cutscene or two of other characters doing stuff.

I just don’t like the idea behind gameplay and story being so segmented where it just feels like the gameplay is a pointless vessel to get to the next cutscene, regardless of if it’s fun or not, playing in a dream/data world of any sort while the real characters are out doing real stuff is just like oh ok I guess I just hope this game is thrown together to set up stuff for the next, actual big bridge game to be more fulfilling

yo so heres my theory

ephemer is dead

because he gave up his spot in the ark to kairi

im getting strong vibes of "kairi was alive during ux" from that translated thingy