Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

Spoiler

Putting this under Fridge Horror, but what happened after Terranort kidnapped and sent Kairi away, at least back in Radiant Garden? Her grandmother would have panicked especially after the Unversed Incursion during Birth by Sleep when Kairi was targeted specifically, and her possible parents too if they were still around. Kingdom Hearts doesn't go in for any exploration of maternal or paternal figures really, except for Eraqus with Terra and Kairi's grandmother for Kairi. Add in that Lea and Isa also go missing at some point, some might think it's not an entirely safe place despite being a City of Light.

Edited by jbmasta

If you haven't played it or played it right through I highly encourage anyone to seek out a copy for the DS and play it. For once thing you can actually walk around Destiny Islands.

This is the only theoryish video I've seen so far

I agree it all seems pretty straightforward, which is certainly a change lol

thanks but i'm not watching a 1-hour video lol

what i think i caught in the ending is that

it kinda explains why Luxord was in kh3 secret ending, meaning he, or his ancestor, went from daybreak town to quadratum

hp and def are straightforward, but I didn't realize until i read the tutorials that strength was also a survivability factor. it mentions that strength helps stun chance on multi hit enemies, and if an enemy is stunned and you miss it you dont take damage

so all 3 contribute to living longer lol

about that ending..

"An Oath to Return" is literally Nomura's promise to bring back his glorious Versus XIII lmaoo

I'm all for it but wow

he done did it