Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

So I went back and watched the extra character fights from remind and there is so much potential for Riku and Kairi.

Also, comparing the Kairi gameplay to her mini fight in MoM, she actually does some of her moves from her remind fight

More specifically, her first two attacks in her remind fight are used as well as I believe an interpretation of her dash.

I'd have to study it a bit more cuz I'm curious how much they took from that fight

This is spoilers so whoever hasn’t finished the game don’t read. What annoys me is that they went out of their way to create KH 3 versions of Sora and Kairi but I’m KH 2 versions, rather than use the actual KH 3 unreal engine models.

The whole game would’ve been a lot more interesting in Unreal engine.

As well as its possible that Roxas and Xion might find something in their memories since they are still tied to Sora.

As well as its possible that Roxas and Xion might find something in their memories since they are still tied to Sora.

Lea (and Isa) has that Subject X plot going on, Ventus has the UX stuff going on, but the rest from those two trios have nothing rn. I guess Aqua is training Kairi now but idk if that'll actually mean anything besides taking Kairi out of the game yet again