Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

You need to get excellent or rainbow excellent during the dark zones in boss battles to avoid damage. goods give a chance of damage, miss is guarantee iirc

i was correcting what the other person said

goods are only chances of damage

a miss is guaranteed though

also i'm not seeing any issue with that screenshot you posted

those are helpful notes lol

i play a bunch of rhythm games and this one works just fine, it's just not as good with timing options

Scene_6_2020-11-22_12-38-06.jpg

go to the item you need, hit triangle on PS

Scene_6_2020-11-22_12-38-31.jpg

Nothing was wrong with the screen shot. I mean it’s only half the argument. But it’s all about depth perception and the menu system.

And also I truly wish there was Save SLO’s as I have someone who also wants to play but don’t have an account

And I don’t em going further than what I’ve been doin

you really don't even need to look at the enemies at all, i focus only on the circles bc they glow when you need to hit them

the depth perception in this game is pretty wonky at times but its done purposefully to trick you

they purposefully curve and hide enemies behind others sometimes

and don't get me started on crates

Like what do you mean

And that’s incredibly weird I have to enter the synthesis menu and hover over Materials I wasn’t looking for to see the triangle respond to know their location. But hey thanks. Least that help. Just strange.

Ah that’s so sweet of you. I wish I was reaching 999. I was doing a Cooking Mama run where it’s 3 stars or it’s REPLAY

That all ended with

image0.jpg

Plus I just got tired of replaying worlds to fulfill different needs and decided to just quick jump to worlds with cutscenes then come back and fulfill these repetitive tasks.

Also my inner soul wants to die every time I play as team Classic cuz they’re my strongest team and I really don’t wanna commit to leveling up 3 other groups to level 99. ?

Idk what else anyone can tell ya my guy haha
With Rhythm games like this it really is playing the same stuff over and over to get better at it

And for those that have items usually the progress of getting stuff done like songs and FCs and such will give you what you need 80% of the way