Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

Yeah I know. But I was told a great way to find a guide for items that the game didn’t do a good job explaining. And I am aware.

But playing Vector to the Heavens on Proud with the score they want was absolutely out of my league

even rushing around and not doing every star still gives you literally everything you need to make the songs and proficards by the end

its not hard to achieve at all

Oh I know. I just like seeing completed at the bottom. I just feel guilty. I mean I could equip potions and say meh but I do wanna play the game. Hell I am enjoying the amount of content a lot. It’s with flaws 100%. I mean VS mode is wild especially with their tricks

I’m Jus talkin. Only issue I explained was the depth perception / BGM timing / input delay and the slow means to correcting it especially when it everyone has the same setup. Now. The material gaining I just didn’t know as it was hidden in a separate menu. And only explained my 3 star run ended with the Proud Mode of Vector to the Heavens. But again. This is my first rhythm game. I’m NOT gonna know it all.

I still enjoy the game tho and find this far more enjoyable than Ice Cream Beat.

outside of system issues from the switch, the inputs themselves arent a huge issue. it's just the lack of settings to adjust it that sucks

and i know you're on ps4, its the first i've heard someone having issues there

but it sounds like it's bc of the soundbar

those are usually like milliseconds off which can def throw things off

my capture card is like 5ms off which is why i had to go with a direct audio source instead

it was such a hassle

not to discount a lot of the issues because i know they exist, but 80% of the time i've seen people complain about the timing of the game just aren't used to rhythm games lmaoo

like, i'm in the process of BLINDFOLDING the entire game, so i can pretty much say that most if not all of the maps are definitely done properly