Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

Night of Fate was a previous KH song I didn't give much attention to. After playing it on MoM I have a new appreciation for it. It's one of those surprise songs I was able to get the All Excellent for. The track for it was surprisingly fun.

Whats even crazier is you're only hearing the original versions of these tracks, and while they were great at the time and most of it still holds up for sure, the remastered soundtracks are just something else

lazy afternoons, sinister sundown and the escapade - original better than hd
especially the versions we got in mom which sound less synthetic

and a speed control
that would help getting used to fast tapping sections

like, start slow and increase speed every few attempts until you can do it at 100% speed

Yeah its really not on her that the developers had her standing adjacent to sora one second and then teleported her 30 feet behind everyone the next, thus not even giving them the CHANCE to help, well Roxas can teleport too but we won't go there

i might chart this over dark domination
its the final boss after all

im only waiting until rechart is a bit more complete
so far in the screenshots i saw looks like there is no option to play audio, which i need to sync notes properly, + a more accurate snap-to-beat

I think a lotta the tracks just sound downright bad in comparison

Like sure yeah I played the remixes first and all but still

90% of the tracks that I’ve sought out to be like “hmm I wonder what this one used to sound like” I’m just not impressed with nor do I prefer them or anything

There’s a small little handful that are exceptions but it’s not many

I think for most people it has to be somewhat part of the preference towards them cus any time I ever watch randomizers or mods or anything that’s using the original ps2 version I just can’t stand listening to that version of the ost :kekw: