Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

> November 13th - November 16th: All game spoilers must be spoiler tagged and can't be brought up in other channel
Should be November 10th, it releases in Japan then

That's to be expected

The game seems to be based on Kairi narrating the whole series and what has happened in all of them

so the new scenes would happen after the whole recap is done

Ah well, as someone who really likes the music of the series, getting a rythym game, plot or not, is actually pretty neat. Especially with it being available on the Switch too for more portability.

Has anyone else noticed that they're using the original PS2 versions of the KH1 and KH2 tracks? Seems like kind a strange move to me, I would have thought that they would have placed the HD ReMIX versions of those tracks in there since they're much better quality and seem to be the quality standard that they want the series to have. They're good enough for a mobile phone game but not a console rhythm game???

It's going to be so jarring hearing those weird synthy brass sounds in the KH2 tracks when I've conditioned myself to be much more familiar with the HD ReMIX versions after 6 years, lol.

Yeah, it's an odd choice

Not really sure why they went with the old versions

Maybe it had something to do with the beat of the music not fitting with the new versions? Who knows at this point.

Hopefully someone asks them in the future on this choice

Yeah I bet it is more so for the beats

Cause even updated music would give you nostalgia

Well unless you only played the ps2 versions

But most kh fans have played final mixes I would think