Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

Honestly not sure if I will Platinum it or not, considering the 140+ tracklist and I believe there's a trophy or two for Max Full Chain and Max All Excellent

The Switch was the perfect opportunity to implement an achievement/trophy system, but Nintendo did nothing. Hell they could have easily used it to rack basic Platinum points for MyNintendo

They're missing a lot of things so unfortunately the Switch will be missing out on every completionist's favorite "reward system."

But at least you get that 8 player vs mode on it. I don't know how often that will work out for Switch owners though. It's not likely 8 Switch owners who happen to have MoM will be in close proximity of each other enough to make use of it

story spoilers:

I like how there’s now a whole other universe that’s called fictional. ?

Imo. $60 is worth it if you like rhythm games, cuz then at least you’ll get something out of it. I don’t recommend it full price for people who want it for new story and aren’t really fans of rhythm games in general...

nah. He’s already said it isn’t the same as TWEWY’s shibuya. And from what I can tell, he’s right. xD

Oh definitely. If you like rhythm games, you’re getting a lot out of it !!

CRIES. FJDKFKDKFX

also

a big question is HOW??? Is scala even still around?? Or is he gonna use Xehanort’s memories? Or maybe time travel???? Maybe he goes with Donald and Goofy and that’s how he ends up in UX??? IDK.

I’m just so curious now as to whether or not the next game is gonna be KH4 or if we’ll get a Yozora focused title or if there’s just one more bridge game for Kairi and Riku maybe, I mean there’s so much they could do directly as the very next thing, there’s honestly way too much to even touch upon it all in a meaningful way in one game