Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

4 hours ago, OrpheusJoshua said:

:bizBeast:

They don't say kill in kh do they. They just say destroy

I believe the exact words Ven uses in the Keyblade Graveyard is for Aqua and Terra to end him.

3 hours ago, Limen said:

the only thing i could see happening is a days/coded actual remake bundle for 20th anniversary

or something with the mobile games

I would definitely get a Day and re:coded remake release, even if it means going through the Infernal Engine in HD.

3 hours ago, Epheymer said:

Honestly, cross-media is just a pain in the ass

The World of Final Fantasy XV has amply proven this. Cross-media should supplement, not be required to get the main story and character arcs.

3 hours ago, Harveywallbanger said:

Also, Aqua doesn’t have a plot purpose as specific as Ventus and Terra do.

Ventus serves as the plot device for the X-blade and Terra exists to keep Xehanort alive and set up a plot twist

Aqua ends up being the wild card, like Sora in KH1, Axel in Com and KH2 and Xion in Days. The character the big bad didn't account for them when laying down their plans but this time she skewed things in favour of the big bad instead of against him.

1 hour ago, Vexoria said:

I stand by it when I say that not only is it the worst world I've ever played but it's also the worst set of songs and one of the worst movies to represent an entire franchise

The Grid and Tron Legacy are by far the worst thing to exist

I'll happily take Tron Legacy over any of the live action remakes. Solid father/son reconciliation, love interest sub-plot very low key and Clu is an interesting villain in that he's not a rogue AI, he's doing exactly as he was programed.

1 hour ago, ElectriCole said:

I think alot of the innovations that the handheld games tried to do were cool but most fell flat

For trying to translate a PS2 RPG to a DS platform both Days and re:coded are very solid efforts, even if the graphics have aged poorly. Both the panel and the command circuit systems are creative ways to work with your set-up.

1 hour ago, Harveywallbanger said:

BBS decks are okay, Melding commands is the worst thing ever

The BbS melding system is so broken. The re:coded command conversion at least doesn't make it so obvious like Fire+Fire=Fira.

Ok, but I have to say I prefer something that's intuitive and makes sense (fire + fire = fira) over something that's deliberately obtuse.

though to be clear I like coded well enough.

I honestly love the missions but I'd be happier without the ones looking for totals

I'd rather replay each song on my own time or if I didn't finish a mission that doesn't require totals, but the Total requirements forcing me to replay 2 or 3 times is honestly tedious

I don't because I have a growing Completionist attitude ever since my recent replay of Assassin's Creed 2 for the Platinum. I literally did from beginning to end a full plat run with a total of 26 hours for it.