Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

Don't mind the coat, but would certainly enjoy seeing it more if they gave everybody a custom one like how Xemnas in KH2 had a custom one for the final battle with him and the one we got to see prior to the battle with Armored Ventus Nightmare in Dream Drop Distance.

Edited by FadedSparkle

3 hours ago, SlaneFilms said:

The next game better be one of those games where Roxas is one of the main playable characters.

I don't give a shit what people say, he needs the spotlight.

He's already had a spotlight, being a major focus in Kingdom Hearts 2 and the player character of 358/2 Days. His whole storyline was defined by his connection to Sora and the sacrifice he had to make to Sora whether he wanted to or not. Now he's regained independent existence along with Xion and reunited with Axel/Lea his story is done and as much as I want more with Roxas I can't see him having more story left. With so many character storylines wrapped up the best thing the story can do is not have so many character threads in play.

Personally I love it I just can't play it much anymore because I don't know how I handled this tiny DS thing I can't do it anymore it's so small

Reminder Monstro was a actual boss in the series the whale himself