Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

I gotta full chain like 17 more songs on Proud then I'm gonna focus Standard and then beginner

I figured it would be a bit more difficult but it seems it was much more streamlined and MoM just hands you the trophies

> i think it depends on the amount of stars you have
@OrpheusJoshua
That's what I was thinking cause like I said, I finished all 354 and got the title card image

Nah cause I beat him on standard but I've seen someone beat him on Proud with the same image as me

I only did standard cause Proud was insane to look at

Props to people that did the boss fight version of Dark Domination on Proud cause I was destroyed by time I made it to the first guard segment

So I never went back into World Tour after finishing it and honestly the Golden Conductor Sora is probably my favorite Proficard icon and it was complete surprise to me.

Not sure how many people made this parallel (This is slightly MoM-related)

I wonder if Nomura ever planned to do anything else with the origins of TWTNW... Been thinking about it ever since the end of KH3, but more so in MoM.

I'm starting to think

Quadratum

is a place based on another place, or a bunch of stuff smashed together.

@NitroXglitch

quadratum||, at least to me, seems like it was based on the world from ||TWEWY, shibuya 104 building and all, big skyscrapers, would love if the series went this meta lol

And I know that world was based on an actual place but considering Nomura has worked on it, lends more credibility to the relation

Also quadratum sounds like what Minamimoto would call the world lol, CRUNCH

@Harveywallbanger the star voice is

the girl from the Verum rex game

Who supposedly is named

sora

as well

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is correct(the star voice I mean)

Also apparently

based on buildings, sora and MoM are in shibuya, but Yozora and Riku are in Shinjuku

We just don't know if those worlds are the same

Like if it is 2 or one with different areas