Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

I came here cuz I’m confused since no one on yt I know is talking. But it feels like there is there is incredible input lag on PS4. I know the switch is notions when docked. But IS anyone else having that issue on PS4? Playing on a pro. But my buttons just don’t feel in sync and I mess with BGM TIMING but I feel so confused if it’s “me” the controller the tv or the game itself

I do play with a sound bar too. I just never played rhythm games before. But i do have directional controls on and they register perfectly with excellents. Also I do play with a sound bar and idk if that contributes to anything.

the sound bar may be causing some audio lag

you can adjust settings to see if it works but that's probably the issue

i had issues with my sound going through my capture card and being off so i had to grab sound directly from the monitor instead

I truly honest to god wish the settings for BGM TIMING were open or given better calibration testing.

Plus I HATE the only indicator is literally the golden circle. The ONLY way as closeness and size means literally nothing.

Cuz I feel less like music and more like input response is the key thing. Idk. I just head Guitar Hero has a WAY better tune up setting for things like this.

Screenshot_20201122-122910.png

just mess around until you find a sweetspot. the tuning in this game definitely could he better but once its there you should have no problems

but input delay could also be due to what monitor you're using

Oh trust me I’m understanding that. I just wish there was a better way to test this as it’s a paint in the butt to exit the stage. Go into the menu. Re enter the stage. Then exit. Go back to menu. And go back if you made an error.