Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

I honestly can’t believe there’s not really been the slightest mention of it after Kh2, and when we go there in ddd it’s like, half real half not and there’s nothing really new to take away from it ephemerfrown

Didn’t even come close to getting the treatment like hollow bastion did where it showed up, was mysterious as shit and then got a whole backstory in the following games

People will say it was totally wrecked in the finale of Kh2 but like sure I guess maybe the castle was? I feel like the entire city is still there though and it just seems weird that there’d be close to nothing to it

i'm a bit late, but i thought i'd let you know that there are some artists who draw the characters with the scars they got over the course of their journey. sora has one on his chest from kh1, terra has marks on his face from when he was the guardian, and yes, kairi has a big scar on her back

@Limen wait but can't they steal trick bar and use 2 more right after the first 2?

So 3 in total

I don't pay attention to the bottom of the screen in multi lol

So if I'm wrong don't sue me I can't afford a lawyer

by far the longest i've taken on a blindfold run so far

and then immediately after, i finished another blindfold on a new song in like 20 mins which i think is the quickest so far lmao