Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

I would love some new songs in Melody of Memory. I'm currently running out of songs to Full Chain...even on Proud Mode. At least the ones I really want to. And there is so much in the Kingdom Hearts music library to add. I really want the KH3 soundtrack complete with the ReMind remixes. I hope dlc is coming because I play this game like everyday and would love more content.

They've already confirmed that there will be no DLC songs, as I stated earlier

Also this game was developed at the same time as kh3 so there aren't many songs from it

I'm foolishly hoping they are currently demaking the KH3 worlds with their songs for DLC content. I know that's not likely, but I want to keep hope alive. I want more Melody of Memory content to play.

:pain::pain:

I finished Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory! It was an amazing game(except I think I went to hard on myself lol). For the end credits, I was aiming to AE it but then...my Switch just had to randomly lag and I got a good. Actually I got two grrrrrr. Or was it three? Aaaanyway, I did not expect Rise of the Union to be the last piece before the Final Boss! I like the Demon Tide effect at the beginning that makes you go "AAAAHHH" but then you realize it's fine which catches you off guard because not too long after you go "AAAAHHH", miss some notes, then hit 'Start Over'

So, the talk of town: Dark Domination. I went to Track Selection, turned on Performer Mode(which I've never tried), and then activated Proud. Of course that didn't go well. I died shortly after. lol(I then turned off Performer Mode). How do you do that beginning fast part? It goes really fast that my thumb gets tired of smashing A.