Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

my number one joy in life right now is jumping into random streams of Melody of Memory and making them play L'Oscurita dell'Ignoto on Proud/Performer

I think that after 364 hours I will take a little break from the game.I ve been a major kingdom hearts fan and collector for almost all my life and my wife is now on board as well.I ve done every feat ,all red Mickeys in the journal and all excellent on all 3 difficulties on basic and one button mode (full collection is a given at this point) ?.I don't like rythm games at all but kh music is special.Anyone who may have questions about anything please ask away and have a great day!

IMG20210311175436.jpg

IMG20210311175347~2.jpg

IMG20210311175312~3.jpg

Edited by BJKH

Agreed! I get so confused with ZR and ZL ?

I think because the base gameplay is pretty forgiving (basically just hit one of these three buttons), having to hit specific ones feels too hard now, haha

7 hours ago, Limen said:

but you didn't do AE on Performer

you can't stop now

If I start performer I will have to do it for each and every song for all difficulties.Thats another 450 songs.I loved the challenge so far and would like my experience to end like that

5 hours ago, Double OKP said:

wha the

364 hours?!

: 

The biggest ''grind '' is for 1 million points.But when you are going for AE on 900 songs it becomes an afterthought

Hi friends ? super impressed with how amazing you all are, but I'm still not that good haha. Sorry if this has been addressed but, how on earth do you collect certain cards? Like I know you can thru synthesis but is there some kind of mechanic to what cards you receive as rewards? It seems like there's a pattern (cards from that same world as the song or team you're using, etc) but I can't really figure it out

Edited by Deaddolleyes
I wanted to change my question because my other question was already answered

I mean being able to buy them separately for $20 like they should be would be the least scumiest thing they could possibly do

Even if they’re 30 alone that’s kinda wack and god forbid they are 60 they’ll never hear the end of it and for good reason, there’s no way they really put it in all that much effort upscaling these games, the hardest thing they probably did was getting all the features from galaxy to work on the switch

If they are 60 each I'd look at nintendo differently, and not in a good way, that would just be completely scummy

30 alone would be fine, but 20 would be ideal yeah

20 wouldn't be scummy at all since the total price for all 3 was 60, would be same value

And it makes sense for them to separate as some were probably hesitant on buying the complete 3 games as they may have wanted only one of them

Just don't get why they are completely removing the 3 in 1 when they can do both ways

Sounds sus

Yep, people will be way more tempted to get it when they realize they might not be able to in the future, for them to do that with Mario is pretty ?

Like I understand things like the mario game and watch, but this is different

You can literally download the games, infinite copies