Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road character introductions uploaded in English

The English Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Twitter account has recently tweeted out English versions of the character introductions that were previously only uploaded from the Japanese Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Twitter account. You can view translations of the Japanese uploads courtesy of AitaiKimochi, here.

You can view the official English translations of the Kingdom Hearts Dark Road cast's character introductions via our gallery below.

Have you grown more exhilarated for the release of Kingdom Hearts Dark Road in two days? Let us know how you feel in the comments below!

View full article

1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

i wonder what become of the other classmates/what theyve been doing all this time

I'm assuming through some obscene shenanigan, at least one of these is a foreteller design. If I had to swing the bat at which it is, I'd say Urd. She's also the one with the Vanitas/DRiku chin cover though. 

3 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

i wonder what become of the other classmates/what theyve been doing all this time

I'm thinking some terrible event occurred which wiped out not just them but everyone living in Scala Ad Caelum except Eraqus and Xehanort which caused them to abandon that world. There were a lot of buildings in that place and numerous other islands with more buildings on each one so obviously there were a lot of other people living there at some point yet when Sora goes there it's deserted. There must have been a reason. Maybe the event which wiped everyone out was what caused Xehanort to turn to darkness. It was his way of coping with the grief. 

21 minutes ago, Hoshiko Hikari said:

I'm thinking some terrible event occurred which wiped out not just them but everyone living in Scala Ad Caelum except Eraqus and Xehanort which caused them to abandon that world. There were a lot of buildings in that place and numerous other islands with more buildings on each one so obviously there were a lot of other people living there at some point yet when Sora goes there it's deserted. There must have been a reason. Maybe the event which wiped everyone out was what caused Xehanort to turn to darkness. It was his way of coping with the grief. 

possible but remember it is implied that the version sora goes to is a version in the past, its hard to say all we do know is that it was once day break town

8 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

possible but remember it is implied that the version sora goes to is a version in the past, its hard to say all we do know is that it was once day break town

True, but it is implied that by the time of KH1 Riku/Sora and Mickey are the only known keyblade wielders left (not counting Yen Sid) as far as anyone seems to know. And since Riku and Sora were fighting over one keyblade at the time it was technically only two known active wielders. So all other wielders were either lost (like Aqua, Terra and Ven), retired or had died, otherwise Yen Sid would have called on them for help by now. 

8 hours ago, Awesome Sauce said:

Dunno whether it's a sign or not that Urd is the only one with golden eyes

Also her outfit looks a lot like old Xehanort's outfit. It's the same colour scheme, down to the silver hair. When I first saw her I wondered if she was his sister. That seems unlikely as they're from different worlds but I do think they're connected in some way.

31 minutes ago, Hoshiko Hikari said:

True, but it is implied that by the time of KH1 Riku/Sora and Mickey are the only known keyblade wielders left (not counting Yen Sid) as far as anyone seems to know. And since Riku and Sora were fighting over one keyblade at the time it was technically only two known active wielders. So all other wielders were either lost (like Aqua, Terra and Ven), retired or had died, otherwise Yen Sid would have called on them for help by now. 

hence why im wondering what became of them