Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Regular Pat

An in-depth ranking of every world in KH2

Hi guys! For those who frequented the forum in the late months of 2019, you may recognize my dumb ol' face: I'm back like the plague with an entirely-too-long video essay project in which I analyze each world in KH2 and rank them arbitrarily. Figured I'd share.

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eeUPQLKUtQ

Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EQl9jdKGPU

I love the humor and little wisecracks you put into your videos haha. It's funny but doesn't take away from your main point. xD I think this was a pretty fair ranking.

I probably would have liked 100 Acre Wood ranked a little higher because despite it being a mini game world the story is cute, and I like the little moment of reprieve against all the action and everything else going on in the game. But in the grand scheme of things and with all the other worlds you had to cover ultimately I think it's in the right spot. Also agree with everything you had to say about Auron in this game and FFX. xD 

17 hours ago, Dagesh Lene said:

You have become one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts YouTubers.  I think all of your Kingdom Hearts videos are great, and these are no exception.

This is incredibly high praise, thanks so much! I'm glad people are enjoying this project, it took me an eternity and I was very picky about my writing in a bunch of spots.

4 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

I love the humor and little wisecracks you put into your videos haha. It's funny but doesn't take away from your main point. xD I think this was a pretty fair ranking.

I probably would have liked 100 Acre Wood ranked a little higher because despite it being a mini game world the story is cute, and I like the little moment of reprieve against all the action and everything else going on in the game. But in the grand scheme of things and with all the other worlds you had to cover ultimately I think it's in the right spot. Also agree with everything you had to say about Auron in this game and FFX. xD 

Honestly the jokes are basically there to keep myself sane while making these lmao. And yeah I do have a bit of a bias against mini-game worlds but like you said, tough competition. And it cannot be overstated how big of an Auron stan I am. What a guy.