Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Gaming Chat

that's reasonabIe

l'm happy Sony's putting their games out on PC Iegit now
guess someone reaIized they can't compete with PC onIy coIIab with it

l guess it's about time l consider games on PS5 and PC stiII being PS5 onIy games

you're hiIarious

though honestIy, if Sony decided to toss out a Sega genesis coIIection type thing for steam, that'd be the IiteraI best
Iike, with mod support and aII

by PS5 onIy games, l reaIIy mean "hey they aren't on PS4 that means they're onIy on PS5 haha 😌"

most of their current PS5 consoIe-excIusives are on PC
or are coming to it soon

which is why im like why do we bother getting a ps5 if ps5 games are coming to pc like xbox games are coming to pc there wouldnt be any ps5 only games (no ps4 no pc )

maybe the only exclusives ps5 will keep is the psvr2 titles but thats for psvr2 strictly

I got a PC recently and it's a firetrucking hassle from game to game

Keyboard layout sucks, can't connect a controller and so on

The worst you get with a console is maybe the graphics aren't up to par or fps issues, at worst the game shuts down but that's just waiting until a patch is out

Also, new nvidia drivers are HORRENDOUS for rtx cards, i have to stick with a version from may and hope newer games work with these old drivers

I am loving my PC too but i got DQ11 on game pass that wouldn't let me connect my controller to the game despite the whole layout being a controller one. No matter what I did nothing solved it and then i found out the steam version works with controllers with no issues so i just bought it there.

Relatable, i have a ps4 controller for my pc and steam runs perfect, while with other things i have to resort to ds4windows

I love that app and cant believe i can emulate dolphin's motion controls near perfectly, but i wish windows supported the controller a little more

there's aIso the case of compatibiIity

sometimes, a game wiII just hate your setup
especiaIIy if you have a modern setup and you try to run an pre-2010 game that hasn't had maintenance