Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Gaming Chat

USE THE PS2 VERSION

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO NOT USE THE VERSION MADE FOR A SUB-240P SCREEN

peopIe wanted actuaI PSP excIusives Iike Daxter, not inferior ports

the PSP didn't even have duaI anaIog sticks am I seriousIy gonna have to aim with L and R

Battlefront & Battlefront II were a big part of my childhood as a massive Star Wars fan so I'm excited. I am also a huge Jak and Daxter fan so I would have loved to see Daxter get a port as I never got to play that.

Xbox got the original Xbox version with the bonus content for its backwards compatibility, so once again Sony is lacking.

It’s a shame Pandemic had to go and die. The Battlefront games were huge for my childhood too, but LOTR Conquest became inaccessible before I could even get around to trying it.

There’a actual gameplay footage of BF3 on YouTube. The game was considerably far along in development. Idk if a playable build ever leaked to the public though. A lot of the game was repurposed for a PSP game called Battlefront Elite Squadron, including the campaign 3 was going to have.

Enough footage of the original BF3 was leaked that you can find videos comparing it to the corresponding bits in Elite Squadron

Back in the day I was obsessed with learning about all of the Star Wars games that were killed around the time Disney bought the franchise out