Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Gaming Chat

I honestly liked p5s combat more than p5r 💀

p5r combat was insanely bloated with the confidant mechanics.

auto dispel, auto heal, auto buffs, 1 hit kill protection is ridiculous

why even play the game at this point when you remove every aspect that requires strategy

there's aIso the issue of you being way too powerfuI by just pIaying the game normaIIy, using Iike, Rank 5 confidant skiIIs
I didn't grind even once, but I stiII managed to beat the game without any game overs

and then when I did grind so that I couId beat the secret bosses, ie. went to Lv. 99

I utterIy demoIished them no questions asked

Yeah. Once again, a good idea ruined by poor balancing. The core game is good enough to make up for it, but it’s kinda telling when I’m having a fairly easy time and can one day most palaces on MERCILESS.

I don't understand why Route B in Replicant is trying to make me feel sorry for Shades. It's not working. In Automata... there were actual robots who were trying* to be peaceful and not going around killing people. This isn't the case with Shades. Excuse me for having *no sympathy for monsters going around killing people. Sorry for the mini-rant I guess.